• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Final (May 28 2022)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Those names aren't much better if at all.

Why do we need any ****ing band to show up and waste time in the first place? If I wanted to be entertained like a yank I'd watch gridiron or get shot in a Wal mart trying to buy Bud light. Only song that should be played on the occasion is the CL anthem.

Yeah I’d rather it without as well but if you really wanted to put a show on at least try and avoid a pop star aimed at American teenagers.

Just made no sense at all.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

How many has Vallejo got? :lol:

Always in that Matt Smith role at their medals collections.
“only” two :lol:

Vazquez played his part in a couple CL runs, but to have 5 CL’s in your name. Him and Nacho as well. Pretty cool right, utility player for madrid, rack in the titles. Madrid don’t pay them a lot, could have earned more going for a foreign move but they love being a madrid player.

carlito'sway

Established Member

DON PEREZ!!!!!

IRONY IS DEAD.
Seriously, Perez is either delusional od really living in a bubble. RM has been the beneficiary of the Spanish state "largesses" forever. They have bullied clubs all over Europe to get the best players and as far as morals and values, this douche and his club don't have that many too spare. His star player, Benzema, would have been in jail if he was Joe six-pack for this sordid sextape extortion story. Clown....🤡

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
When did they start having all these nonsense pre match singers, anyway?

I assume it's been to make it more American-y, like the Superbowl...but it's just stupid.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
"They bossed Madrid"lol, first 30 min Liverpool were strong which is how Madrid expected them to be early on but after that Madrid controlled the game in key areas and were a better team overall
What 'key areas' did they control, other than their goal line? Liverpool had more possession, more chances, more xG, etc.

I don't disagree that Madrid are deserving champions, but that's because Courtois played a worldie and won them the day. That's a perfectly legitimate way to earn a title, but doesn't mean the outfield players were the opponents' equal.

1653832243843.png

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
IRONY IS DEAD.
Seriously, Perez is either delusional od really living in a bubble. RM has been the beneficiary of the Spanish state "largesses" forever. They have bullied clubs all over Europe to get the best players and as far as morals and values, this douche and his club don't have that many too spare. His star player, Benzema, would have been in jail if he was Joe six-pack for this sordid sextape extortion story. Clown....🤡
100%. Madrid and Barca are easily my most hated CL clubs after the state-owned ones. Consummate whiners.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I hope last night was a lesson to the ignorant british media/pundits.

Imagine writing off a team with a midfield 3 of Casemiro, Modric and Kroos. Imagine writing off a team with Benzema. Imagine writing off a team with Alaba, Carvajal, Courtois. These are champions of the game, they are experienced, they are winners, they are the real mentality monsters.
The same group that wrote off Milan in 2007. Pretty sure they'll learn nothing and still spout rubbish

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
IRONY IS DEAD.
Right sentiments. Wrong speaker. Winning gives you licence to chat cr@p

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Nah. Real Madrid have been state backed by the Spanish government for decades. You don't get to build a galacticos any other way. People who laude RM and **** on City are either ignorant or guilty of a double standard.
Agree. That why I said I agreed with his comments but he's the wrong person to make them. Only Wenger or the like can make such a statement in good conscience.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Winning the Cup Double is a very good achievement, tbf.

But after losing the Premier League and Champions League the way they did, Liverpool's victory parade is probably gonna feel a little weird.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsene Who?

Headlines of English media when Arsène was announced as new manager of Arsenal in 1996
Top Bottom