• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Group Stage: Matchday 2 (Sep 28 & 29)

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
he wasn't even that bad just lost the players faith. you don't win european trophy 4 times if you not a good manager. i wouldn't be surprised if Barca approach him next summer if he have another good season with Villareal.

We played really **** football in some moments and looked out of shape after first season. Those sides in Spain that was under him looked much better and quality was about same like in Arsenal.Kinda think he would never be good in some club outside Spain lmao.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

We played really **** football in some moments and looked out of shape after first season. Those sides in Spain that was under him looked much better and quality was about same like in Arsenal.Kinda think he would never be good in some club outside Spain lmao.

Communication was a major issue, and I think evidence is how disjointed he looked at times. I don't think he could probably communicate exactly what he wanted from players and it was an issue.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Juventus are embarassing and Allegri looks Tony Pulis out there. 0-0 at HT against Chelsea.. Bayern, Benfica and Lille up at HT. All the others draw.

1-0 Benfica

1-0 Bayern

2-0 Bayern

1-0 Red Bull

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Midfield is such a massive issue for United, cannot believe it's never been addressed. McTominay is nowhere near a CL level midfielder and Pogba is coasting.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
need the Church at emirates next season. this guy is most exciting italian winger i seen for like a while.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
also Lukaku is so isolated in this Tuchel system i don't get why he afraid to attack they have everything they need.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
The amount of people that would take Tuchel in a blink and yet they call Arteta's brand of football crap... How the **** does that work? He's more boring than Mou at his worst.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
also Lukaku is so isolated in this Tuchel system i don't get why he afraid to attack they have everything they need.

I don't think Lukaku has been that impressive since signing for them. He's scored a few goals but performance wise hasn't pulled up any trees IMO. His dodgy touch was on full display against Villa and Citeh.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
But this is bad for the Premier League. Ole will get sacked if they don't qualify from the group. 😭😭😭

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom