• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Quarter-Final 1st Leg: Arsenal v Slavia Prague | Thursday, April 8 | KO: 20:00 BST | BT Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
We were doing the same against Sp**s and we got away with it. I don't understand this if Arteta telling him that then he has to stop if players are doing that always then they are stupid

Why are you so hard on players following their manager's instructions? It's not the first time we were caught in the back. It's obviously Arteta telling them to play and not hoof the ball. It's not just one player, we had several players making the same mistake in the name of playing out from the back. That has to be on the manager.

This is not "individual mistakes", this is manager's coaching.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Why are you so hard on players following their manager's instructions. It's not the first time we were caught in the back. It's obviously Arteta telling them to play and not hoof the ball. It's not just one player, we had several players making the same mistake in the name of playing out from the back. That has to be on the manager.
As i said if it's really Arteta telling them to play from back under pressure he has to stop we never been good at it specially when you miss Luiz and Tierney.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Arteta in his interview said"
"What happened on the pitch is not what we expected". :lol: :lol: " SP are a very difficult opponent to play with"

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He was never good defensively, which is the primary job of a FB

Flog him off 2 Sassuolo for 5m

Debuchy was so much better

He was even more reliant on his pace than Theo was, he's useless now.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I hate the balance of our midfield. I’ve hated it all season. We use neither box to box nor creative CMs, just screening DMs which you can only really justify if you have elite forwards capable of creating and scoring for themselves.

All to play for 2nd leg however.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Loooooooool this is great, there's 3 clear stages here with some exceptional gear changes: stage 1 the natural shock reaction of being hit by the ball, stage 2 the fake footballer reaction pretending to be hurt, then stage 3 realising the fake footballer reaction won't work cos it was a ball boy :lol:

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Arteta's under pressure in his interview.

Arteta about the Cedric back pass "we made a bad decision passing the ball into an area where we got trapped".

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Loooooooool this is great, there's 3 clear stages here with some exceptional gear changes: stage 1 the natural shock reaction of being hit by the ball, stage 2 the fake footballer reaction pretending to be hurt, then stage 3 realising the fake footballer reaction won't work cos it was a ball boy :lol:

I remember Hazard when he kicked the Swansea ball boy and got sent off lol

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
We were doing the same against Sp**s and we got away with it. I don't understand this if Arteta telling him that then he has to stop if players are doing that always then they are stupid
The players want to follow his orders but they don't have the brains or instructions to know what to do and when. They will follow his orders to the detriment of the team.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Arteta thinks psychologically we're better off having to go there at 1-1 than 1-0. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He's always gonna say **** like this, when he gets home he will be crying as he tries to fall asleep on the sofa though...God willing his wife makes him sleep there tonight.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
The players want to follow his orders but they don't have the brains or instructions to know what to do and when. They will follow his orders to the detriment of the team.
Then i wish Arteta to stop and just tell them to go long i really don't trust us play from back under pressure we slow took while to pass and turn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A team can attack for too long. The most opportune time for scoring is immediately after repelling an attack, because opponents are then strung out in the wrong half of the field. All the men are expected to play to plan, but not so as to stifle individuality

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom