• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Quarter-Final 2nd Leg: Slavia Prague (1) v Arsenal (1) | Thursday, April 15 | KO: 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Who Goes Through To The Semi-Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Would have started Cedric he always like to play with specially as RB. Just wierd with Arteta he never have stable team

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

What signings did I back? Leno, Pepe, Tierney, Ceballos on loan, Thomas and Gabriel? Was happy with Torreira but he flopped, didn't care either way about Douzi and didn't have much of an opinion on David Luiz joining.

I didn't want Mari, Cedric etc. We've been through this about 500 times.

Tbf I remember getting cyber bullied by the mafia on here for suggesting Bogle over Cedric.

GDeep™

League is very weak
What signings did I back? Leno, Pepe, Tierney, Ceballos on loan, Thomas and Gabriel? Was happy with Torreira but he flopped, didn't care either way about Douzi and didn't have much of an opinion on David Luiz joining.

I didn't want Mari, Cedric etc. We've been through this about 500 times.
You and your gang were having a go at me every time I bashed Mari, Cedric etc. Both have been poor.

Make

Player:Ødegaard
Anyone has a good stream to watch the football tonight? I was looking for it

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Tbf I remember getting cyber bullied by the mafia on here for suggesting Bogle over Cedric.
You wanted Jude Bellingham while A-M wanted to pay €25m for Ceballos.

Btw you might've been right on the Sarr-Pepe debate as well, guy ripped Reading apart on his own last week.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

You wanted Jude Bellingham while A-M wanted to pay €25m for Ceballos.

Btw you might've been right on the Sarr-Pepe debate as well, guy ripped Reading apart on his own last week.

Wonder how Pepe would have done at Watford though. Shame he’s locked up.

Reactions: A_G

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
No need to go for it fully with a Ceballos type over a steady Elneny. The Egyptian will suffice in a match like this ffs. Ceb did well last time at least...

My only fear is Slavia were awful last week and I can’t see them playing like that again.

Trofton

Opta stats​

• Slavia Prague are looking to reach a European semi-final for the first time since 1995-96 when they made it to the last four of the UEFA Cup before losing to Bordeaux.
  • On the last eight occasions where Arsenal drew the first leg of a two-legged European knockout tie, the Gunners progressed to the next round just four times, while they have been eliminated the last three times they drew a first leg at home (v Liverpool in 2008 and Barcelona in 2010 in Champions League quarter-finals and v Atletico Madrid in 2018 in the UEFA Europa League semi-finals).
  • Slavia Prague have lost just one of their last 10 European games (W6 D3), after losing six of their eight before that (incl. qualifiers).
  • Arsenal are without a clean sheet in their last seven games in European competition, their longest run without a shutout since September 2017 - they last went eight without a clean sheet in Europe in a run of 15 ending in March 2002.
  • Of players still involved in the 2020-21 UEFA Europa League, only Roma's Borja Mayoral (9) has been directly involved in more goals in the competition this season than Arsenal's Nicolas Pepe (7 - 4 goals, 3 assists).

• @American_Gooner

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom