• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Round of 16 1st Leg: Olympiakos v Arsenal | Thursday, March 11 | KO: 20:00 UTC | BT Sport

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,661
  • Views 69,339

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Xhaka should be fine in this, tbh...he's actually pretty good at picking himself back up, after he falls over and makes a mistake...he's the Giroud of midfielders pretty much.

But like Giroud, you know after he picks himself back up, he will ALWAYS fall over at some point again :lol:

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Xhaka should be fine in this, tbh...he's actually pretty good at picking himself back up, after he falls over and makes a mistake...he's the Giroud of midfielders pretty much.

But like Giroud, you know after he picks himself back up, he will ALWAYS fall over at some point again :lol:
Ya and the next time will be in europa final, if we go through. 🤦🏾‍♂️

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I reckon we get past Olympiakos but either draw or lose to sp*rs in the derby, being able to get 3 good results in a row is something this team is still some distance from.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Good to see ESR already back still think he need to be on bench against Olympiakos no need to rush. Ødegaard should be enough for them and he start to settle

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
tbh I can't think on this game without worrying about Sp**s on Sunday.
This is more important than Sp**s imo league is as good as done when your players can't execute chances var going against you mistakes there will be more episodes like that we'll face last 11 league games

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
This is more important than Sp**s imo league is as good as done when your players can't execute chances var going against you mistakes there will be more episodes like that we'll face last 11 league games

In the practical sense this is more important, but emotionally Sp**s is paramount for me. I can't help it.

ThePortugueseGunner

While it's pretty clear that Arsenal won't get to the Champions League via Premier League, a home game against the biggest rival is enough to create a win obligation. Besides, at least from my point of view, even if it's impossible to break into the top-4, the higher the final position is, the better.

I wish I could say Arteta could rotate the team here, and focus on the home derby and the second leg of this tie, but... this is the same team who kicked us off Europa League last year.

I've seen a couple of games from Olympiacos this season (the games against Porto for the Champions League), and I honestly think that last season's disaster won't happen. Arsenal must go through here, as this might be the only shot we have at Champions League football next season. Besides, don't forget that between Man. United and AC Milan, one is going down in this round, so there will be one less favourite competing. That kind of situation must be taken advantage of.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

You know I don’t take any **** when people abuse small people such as yourself. ‘Mini Shelvey’, ‘No knees Nigel’, ‘Short stuff’.

Unbelievable to hear the stuff you get called, even in Croatia.

Means a lot that you'd have my back. I enjoyed watching you waddle up to those guys who shouted 'Niski mali patuljak' at me constantly even though they stripped you down and pushed you into a bin.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
That would be a great bet:lol:
Luiz 1.6
Cedric 2.0
Ceballos 1.8
Xhaka 1.5
Submit your bets, ladies and gentlemen.
Not a fan of Ceballos. But his mistake in the last match was one off. He has 0 errors leading to goal otherwise. So I would not bet on him. The remaining 3? I would gladly bet.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

tbh I can't think on this game without worrying about Sp**s on Sunday.
Ns2A.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom