• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Round of 32 2nd Leg: Arsenal (1) v Benfica (1) | Thursday February 25 | KO: 17:55 UTC | BT Sport

Who Advances To The Round of 16?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Please let Partey be properly fit this time though :pray:

vantoure

Think we'll beat them, but that's not saying much really.

That Benfica side was diabolical in the 1st league, expected a better team than that

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Please let Partey be properly fit this time though :pray:

How could he possibly be fit?

He pulled hamstring. They are going to test it with one training session? He needs to be eased back in. Throwing him in vs Benfica is exactly the same as Sp**s. If he pulled up again, what would they say about the competence of the club? Literally signing a 50 million pound world class player and then giving him a chronic injury.

Rest him for Benfica AND Leicester. Give him 60 minutes and then a full game in the under 23s. Then give him 30 mins in the league, then 60, then a full game. Do it properly ffs.

At the earliest I would start him vs Sp**s, but he should have had a full game in the under 23s and minutes vs Burnley before that.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Don’t play Partey if he’s just about fit. I’ve said this every ****ing time this season that I don’t care about waiting a longer time for him to return, and I don’t care about him being rested.

Because if we did it properly the first or second time we would be in a better position. I can’t believe this guy hasn’t even been able to gel properly in the team yet. It’s embarrassing and unfair on the fans.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Again if you blame someone about first leg blame Auba not mikel we could go to this game in comfertable 3-1 4-1 lead but these things happen we comfertably better than them so all left is be clinical.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Don’t play Partey if he’s just about fit. I’ve said this every ****ing time this season that I don’t care about waiting a longer time for him to return, and I don’t care about him being rested.

Because if we did it properly the first or second time we would be in a better position. I can’t believe this guy hasn’t even been able to gel properly in the team yet. It’s embarrassing and unfair on the fans.
He come here to difficult season look at Thiago at Liverpool he struggling with fitness these players used to play 2 games a week maximum and winter break the only mistake we did is rushing him at Sp**s.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
How could he possibly be fit?

He pulled hamstring. They are going to test it with one training session? He needs to be eased back in. Throwing him in vs Benfica is exactly the same as Sp**s. If he pulled up again, what would they say about the competence of the club? Literally signing a 50 million pound world class player and then giving him a chronic injury.

Rest him for Benfica AND Leicester. Give him 60 minutes and then a full game in the under 23s. Then give him 30 mins in the league, then 60, then a full game. Do it properly ffs.

At the earliest I would start him vs Sp**s, but he should have had a full game in the under 23s and minutes vs Burnley before that.

Yeah, we need to be careful here...make sure that he is completely 100 percent before bringing him back.

We shouldn't need him tomorrow night, but he is key to our hopes of winning this tournament.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Yeah, we need to be careful here...make sure that he is completely 100 percent before bringing him back.

We shouldn't need him tomorrow night, but he is key to our hopes of winning this tournament.
If we need Partey to beat Benfica we may as well forget about the tournament anyway. As you say I would rather control his fitness and set it up for the (hopefully) next game in the tournament.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

In all honesty you can sense the 2-2 draw a mile away. It can create the more chances, have more possession, etc, you just don't trust this team in any regard to do what needs to be done in the crucial moments. We've got a keeper, defenders, midfielders who've made crucial errors and we've seen both Auba and Laca bottle the big moments, both missed great chances in the Olympiacos game last season.

Don't say I didnt warn you, were going out

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Again if you blame someone about first leg blame Auba not mikel we could go to this game in comfertable 3-1 4-1 lead but these things happen we comfertably better than them so all left is be clinical.

I hope we don't come to rue his missed chances in 1st leg in the same way we rued his missed penalty against Sp*rs.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I hope we don't come to rue his missed chances in 1st leg in the same way we rued his missed penalty against Sp*rs.
Yeah Im not gonna lie he has let us down a couple times in key moments. That Sp**s penalty was a heart breaker... I could see how scared he was before he took it and knew he would miss. Its strange because I've never seen him like that before or after that moment.

And then last season vs Olympiakos was terrible, although he did good to get us a goal minutes before, he was more let down by the defenders who stupidly let in a goal instantly after he scored.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Imagine messing up at your job at the most critical moment all year long and being rewarded with 350k a week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom