• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Round of 32 2nd Leg: Arsenal (1) v Benfica (1) | Thursday February 25 | KO: 17:55 UTC | BT Sport

Who Advances To The Round of 16?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Imagine messing up at your job at the most critical moment all year long and being rewarded with 350k a week
Leno's howler was the reason for losing to Olympiakos.

Auba was rewarded with a new deal for winning them the FA Cup (and the CS as well).

roz

Fake News Merchant
Leno's howler was the reason for losing to Olympiakos.

Auba was rewarded with a new deal for winning them the FA Cup (and the CS as well).
I was referring to the penalty miss at Sp**s which would have got us champs league. Aubemeyang is a Sp**s level bottlejob. No one wants to admit it but its true.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I was referring to the penalty miss at Sp**s which would have got us champs league. Aubemeyang is a Sp**s level bottlejob. No one wants to admit it but its true.
He didn't get his new contract until 18 months later, so he wasn't "rewarded" for that miss. :lol:

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

For the sake of everyone's wellbeing here, it may be best for Arsenal NOT to progress. The amount of worry, heartache and build-up pressure in the next round, especially against the likes of United, Leicester, Napoli or whatever is going to be unbearable LOL

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
For the sake of everyone's wellbeing here, it may be best for Arsenal NOT to progress. The amount of worry, heartache and build-up pressure in the next round, especially against the likes of United, Leicester, Napoli or whatever is going to be unbearable LOL
There's no pressure, whatever happens is a win for us. CL footy or a season without having to watch us play Vorskla fc and Östersund :thumbsup:

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
He come here to difficult season look at Thiago at Liverpool he struggling with fitness these players used to play 2 games a week maximum and winter break the only mistake we did is rushing him at Sp**s.
When he was struggling after 60 minutes in his 2nd match back, that should have been an indication that he wasn't fully fit and thus there should have been a more cautious and scaled back workload for him. He never looked right after he came back. He was a step slow, couldn't pass the ball to save his life and everything appeared laborious. That's a second mistake. The medical staff leaves a lot to be desired.​

Iceman10

Established Member
In all honesty you can sense the 2-2 draw a mile away. It can create the more chances, have more possession, etc, you just don't trust this team in any regard to do what needs to be done in the crucial moments. We've got a keeper, defenders, midfielders who've made crucial errors and we've seen both Auba and Laca bottle the big moments, both missed great chances in the Olympiacos game last season.

Don't say I didnt warn you, were going out

I saw this kind of stuff in the Leeds match thread pre-match and then those who made doom and gloom predictions didn’t say anything about their predictions post-match. Just saying, this prep stuff for post-match #IToldYaSo in event of a bad result isn’t cool. We’re all aware of how this match may or may not pan out and don’t need a service to help us mentally prepare for all of that.

roz

Fake News Merchant
He didn't get his new contract until 18 months later, so he wasn't "rewarded" for that miss. :lol:
I know it wasn’t immediately after but the fact is that miss cost us champions league, If I remember correctly he actually had a clause in his contract saying we had to pay him more shoule we fail to make the champions league.

He goes missing almost every time we play a top quality opponent. Unfortunately for us he’s started doing it against average to bad sides also, he really should have put the the tie to bed last week.

Funny thing is I reckon he’ll get a brace tomorrow. Will be annoying when everyone starts worshiping him for a couple of days coz he scored against some Portuguese plodders.
He’ll inevitably get shown up v Leicester though.

Reactions: A_G

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
We played multiple league games after that Sp**s game, you can't say it definitely cost us Champions League unless it was the last game of the season...it was a bad miss, but come on :lol:

Auba has won multiple trophies in his career, that immediately means he isn't a Sp**s level bottlejob.

Last edited:

roz

Fake News Merchant
Auba has won multiple trophies in his career, that immediately means he isn't a Sp**s level bottlejob.
He’s basically won the English,German & French FA cups. Decent I suppose but not amazing for someone considered to be one of the best in his position, especially a striker.

Riou

He’s basically won the English,German & French FA cups. Decent I suppose but not amazing for someone considered to be one of the best in his position, especially a striker.

Better winning 3 cups (and a few cheeky super cups) than winning nothing at all...Sp**s have a striker that's won the exact same as me, yet pundits will happily compare him to Henry and Drogba!

roz

Fake News Merchant
Better winning 3 cups (and a few cheeky super cups) than winning nothing at all...Sp**s have a striker that's won the exact same as me, yet pundits will happily compare him to Henry and Drogba!
I bet you anything you want that Harry Kane ends up with more trophies than Auba.

Probably Brendan Rodgers’s first signing as Man Utd manager next season

Riou

I bet you anything you want that Harry Kane ends up with more trophies than Auba.

Probably Brendan Rodgers’s first signing as Man Utd manager next season

Nah...he's a loyal **** imo, you can just tell...he will spend his whole career at Tottenham and achieve nothing really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A team can attack for too long. The most opportune time for scoring is immediately after repelling an attack, because opponents are then strung out in the wrong half of the field. All the men are expected to play to plan, but not so as to stifle individuality

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom