• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL SF 1st Leg: Arsenal v Valencia | May 2, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

elemoo

Not playing Leno is a huge black mark against Emery. I can't take a manager seriously who does this. He's retiring ffs. That should tell you something.

Made less mistakes leading to goals this season, better in the air (esp from set pieces) and organises the defence better + more experience in Europe. Cech has played just as well in all areas bar kicking. Not sure him retiring justifys leaving him out *Kanye shrug*

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
MUSTAFI !!!!!!!
tumblr_mjvvxbqLo21qgsms3o1_500.gif

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

I hope the Europa is a welcome distraction for the players and they can play with at least some competence

Glad that we are playing two center backs alongside Mustafi. That should cover up his mistakes! 3 defenders at home! Best by the test!

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

There’s going to be some kind of pre match display with the fans holding up the coloured item left on your seat. I was expecting a piece of card or something but it’s a plastic carrier bag. **** me, think of the environment people

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Made less mistakes leading to goals this season, better in the air (esp from set pieces) and organises the defence better + more experience in Europe. Cech has played just as well in all areas bar kicking. Not sure him retiring justifys leaving him out *Kanye shrug*
I've always defended Cech in the face of some harsh criticism on here over the years, but Leno is No.1. If we concede to a goal that's probably down to Cechs age, Emery will get slaughtered, and it'd be impossible to defend him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you don't believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom