• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Useless International matches

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
What happened to Saul Niguez?? Also how Eric Garcia gets in escapes me. He played like 3 league games this season, and he looked mediocre whenever he played.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I don’t know what you’re talking about.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
No Hector.
No Arsenal player in the France, Spain, Italy, perhaps England, and perhaps Germany squads.
Saka definitely going Germany Leno get picked. We have few players involved in Euros Leno Tierney Cedric Xhaka Saka that's about it i guess. Better for us we have mostly healthy squad in pre season

balthazar

Saka definitely going Germany Leno get picked. We have few players involved in Euros Leno Tierney Cedric Xhaka Saka that's about it i guess. Better for us we have mostly healthy squad in pre season
Ok, I see Leno is going. Didn't know Ter Stegen was injured. Might have been 3rd choice anyway. You think Saka is going? I´ll have to see.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Not one real madrid player in squad. Lol. It's one of worst Spain squads in last few years so little quality
Their midfield is still very good even if it's a far cry from their very best. Defense would've been good if Ramos was available. Attack is atrocious though.

TimoJens

Formerly known as highbury_2006
I really hope Gareth Southgate doesnt eliminate Saka's confidence by including him in the provisional squad and then not giving him a place in the final squad. Southgate is genuinely incompetent so nothing surprises me when it comes to him.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals

Pretty sure Saka won't get a call for the final squad.

The squad is to stacked with talents and many performed better than him this season.

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom