• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger's January 2018 Transfer Targets (Sven the money)

How do you rate the January window?

• 5/10 or less (fail)

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • 6/10

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • 7/10

Votes: 17 21.5%
  • 8/10

Votes: 39 49.4%
  • 9/10

Votes: 14 17.7%
  • 10/10

Votes: 4 5.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relic

Malcom Filipe Silva de Oliveira

Nope, it's going to be...........

kalou_nieuw2-1200x1200.png

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

We need 2 players, just malcom and selling to jose will not cut it and the board with wenger know that.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

The board have done very well here, they have convinced you and others we need two players.... we needed two before Ox left. ;)
Im not disputing that mate we need another rw aswell. So i agree 3 in total, theo is going also.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
As for Alexis replacement Malcom alone won't be enough. if we get Malcom and Mikhi and i'm expecting that it would be bit acceptable but i want us to go more young and build getting Mikhi who is 29 next week and with big wages will put us in trouble if he don't perform.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Everybody knows Arsenal have been trying to sign the Brazilian kid from Ligue 1 for weeks, but apparently the club have an agreement with a 'big name' and nothing has been leaked out so far :lol:
These journos really think we are clueless

Aevi

Hale End FC
Reus and Draxler spring to mind as possible "big name" signings I could envision the club making. Not sure this is real though.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Reus and Draxler spring to mind as possible "big name" signings I could envision the club making. Not sure this is real though.

Forget about Draxler. You can bet on that. From PSG, Lucas, Ben Arfa and perhaps ADM are expendable, not Draxler. He is even more important now since he has been starting in CM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom