• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger's January 2018 Transfer Targets (Sven the money)

How do you rate the January window?

• 5/10 or less (fail)

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • 6/10

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • 7/10

Votes: 17 21.5%
  • 8/10

Votes: 39 49.4%
  • 9/10

Votes: 14 17.7%
  • 10/10

Votes: 4 5.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
So Mkhitaryan is looking for more likely than Malcom? Of course, when in doubt at Arsenal always go for the easier deal to make. F*ck.

HBL

Established Member
I wonder how we’ll line up.

442? 41212? 352? Stick with 3421?

Who knows! Not very easy to predict, don’t think 442 would get the best out of Özil, it’s a shame that we probably won’t see a Wilshere/Ramsey partnership.

M

MalcomMadness

I'd welcome Mikky with open arms, technically very gifted footballer. Something we lack in attacking areas especially when Özil's injured and such.

Giroud
Lacazette
Özil
Mkhitaryan
Welbeck
Iwobi
Wilshere
Ramsey
Xhaka
Elneny

10 players for 5 positions at the moment. Honestly cant see us bringing in another despite the lack of talent.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

:lol: That's the only way how I remember Ramsey's killer instincts.

ImpartialEnlightenedAmericanmarten-size_restricted.gif

RegalFlawlessHypacrosaurus.gif

Big game player. Wilshere always playing second fiddle to our best Brit...Rambo.

Loads of Ramsey haters.

M

MalcomMadness

ImpartialEnlightenedAmericanmarten-size_restricted.gif

RegalFlawlessHypacrosaurus.gif

Big game player. Wilshere always playing second fiddle to our best Brit...Rambo.

Loads of Ramsey haters.

I think Ramsey is great, but the only reason Wilshere has been second fiddle is due to injuries lets be real here.

Wilshere is the far superior player.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I think Ramsey is great, but the only reason Wilshere has been second fiddle is due to injuries lets be real here.

Wilshere is the far superior player.

Is far the superior player now? So, you're not taking into account what Ramsey has done in an Arsenal shirt.

It's a bit like comparing Darren Anderton to Frank Lampard.

Personally, I like Wilshere but he has it all to prove.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
A killer like Ramsey :lol::lol::lol:

Ramsey has done well this season but technically Wilshere is far superior and with a run in the side Wilshere is the superior footballer hands down.

lol
An available Ramsey would attract the elite clubs of the world.
an available Wilshere will attract Bournemouth.

dont get me wrong, i love wilshere, but Ramsey is on another level.

MaraDon

Anyway comparing the 2 is silly because there are completely different.
Wilshere is better technically, Ramsey excels in everything else.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

His (Wilshere) contract is up in 5 months and there doesn't seem to be any interest from the elite clubs.

Come 12 months from now when Ramsey has 6 months left on his deal, I'm certain Man Utd will come calling.

MaraDon

His (Wilshere) contract is up in 5 months and there doesn't seem to be any interest from the elite clubs.

Come 12 months from now when Ramsey has 6 months left on his deal, I'm certain Man Utd will come calling.
City as well, Madrid and PSG.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
The best thing about the January window is that its just 30 days long. The clubs can't string us along for too long. We should do all our business in January.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Is far the superior player now? So, you're not taking into account what Ramsey has done in an Arsenal shirt.

Personally, I like Wilshere but he has it all to prove.

Ramsey was one of or the worst performer for Arsenal each season 14/15, 15/16 & 16/17. Granted Ramsey form has improved this season (not saying much) but he's still far too inconsistent and when he's bad he really is awful. Wilshere is by far the more consistent player and Xhaka works well with Jack.

Wilshere is superior technically, much higher football IQ and more consistent.

Last edited:

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

We've got Fatty do do do do do do, Oh Jacky Jacky do do do do do do and Aubameyaaaaangggg but we sold the dog toucher!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We played with a bit of a handbrake

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom