• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger's January 2018 Transfer Targets (Sven the money)

How do you rate the January window?

• 5/10 or less (fail)

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • 6/10

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • 7/10

Votes: 17 21.5%
  • 8/10

Votes: 39 49.4%
  • 9/10

Votes: 14 17.7%
  • 10/10

Votes: 4 5.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
Except Fabinho is taller. Worry about not having enough height for set pieces sometimes.
Surprised to find out that Fabinho is tall. Had the impression they were similar height. Still think that technically and mentally a lot seems to be similar.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

And I assume you're a man from the Hudd? Right?
Across the North Sea from Yorkshire actually, but I studied at York University many years ago, and ended up following Huddersfield as my second team. Marcus Stewart was excellent when I used to go see them.

I've had a soft spot for them ever since, and the loathing I had for Leeds since the early 90s, got well and truly nourished while I studied in England...

The good thing is that our rebuilding of the squad has begun, although 6 months too late but I can now watch every game for rest of the season with zero expextationa. Hoping for few youngsters to get their debut and see how far Wilshere can reach!

Malky

Established Member
If Malcom isn't happening this month then CM or CB should be the priority (could argue it should be ahead of signing PEA)

Fabinho is the dream signing for midfield, perfect player to partner Wilshere/Ramsey, could even partner both in a 3 man midfield or play alongside Xhaka instead of replacing him.

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
I'm actually surprised that people still rate Wilshere over Ramsey. Maybe Wilshere was showing a lot more promise at the beginning but since then Ramsey has been the better midfielder without a shadow of a doubt.

which part of this post is your actual argument?

as you know, as in fact everyone surely knows, blue is a more attractive color than yellow. WHAT? you don't agree? you must be blind!!

undoubtedly, for the past 100 years, blue has taken over yellow and has been the color of choice for humanity.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Why compare them? they are not the same kind of player

they can't play together in a 2 men midfield but

3 men should be great, Jack, Xhaka, Ramsey
it makes so much sense!

Jack should be pushed up more if Özil is gone, we need those assists he is capable of

Ramsey could do great in the Sanchez role to

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Oldest squad in the top six and we're signing 3 pensioners.

landscape-1489744934-dot-shocked-computer.gif

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
If true about Evans, I still don't understand why we're signing him. I don't see how he improves us. And in the system we play, which is already difficult for any CB, he's going to be a calamity.

Moreover, if that's the three we're signing, who the hell gets the Europa League spot?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
still think we won't sign evans, Kosh and Monreal are already back Wenger will finish with this banter defenders until summer.

at least with Mkhi Auba Özil Laca and Jack the wengerball is back. we won't have a guy losing the ball 20 times every game.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
PEA, Mkhi and Gueye in. Özil new contract and I'll be over the flipping moon.

In the summer bring in Kasper Scmeichal and Malcolm, move Maitland-Niles to cm and give Nelson chances.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

which part of this post is your actual argument?

as you know, as in fact everyone surely knows, blue is a more attractive color than yellow. WHAT? you don't agree? you must be blind!!

undoubtedly, for the past 100 years, blue has taken over yellow and has been the color of choice for humanity.

My debate was solely focused on the fact that Ramsey has done more for our club than Wilshere has.

That's a fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould
Top Bottom