• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger's Transfer Targets: Summer 2017

Will we make another signing(s) this summer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
No, don't think Wenger extends if he's not on the same page as Kroenke.
Yeah but that's because Kroenke has no intention or no idea how to deal with the inevitable task of replacing him. He'll let Wenger do his thing as long as his profit margins are healthy. But they do not share the same footballing philosophy. I don't even think Kroenke has any philosophy.

karl

Come on Arséne, give us the gift of Draxler.
Almost a certainty that Arsène buys an attacking midfielder when we need defenders and central midfield. I wouldn't complain about Draxler though and would even be happy with an Alexis swap deal to stop the seasons narrative being about his contract.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Yeah but that's because Kroenke has no intention or no idea how to deal with the inevitable task of replacing him. He'll let Wenger do his thing as long as his profit margins are healthy. But they do not share the same footballing philosophy. I don't even think Kroenke has any philosophy.
Not hard to replace Wenger. Arsenal have the pull and finances to even hire people who can come in and replace Wenger.

Don't buy that excuse.

Liverpool owners got rid off Rodgers, Ayre etc and got Klopp in, they were new owners. How hard is it really?

You're right though, Stan has no philosophy, business aside. He's not here to compete on the pitch, really.

Not hard to replace Wenger. Arsenal have the pull and finances to even hire people who can come in and replace Wenger.

Don't buy that excuse.

Liverpool owners got rid off Rodgers, Ayre etc and got Klopp in, they were new owners. How hard is it really?

You're right though, Stan has no philosophy, business aside. He's not here to compete on the pitch, really.

Klopp is average. That is why they got Klopp.

Something rotten at our club and it doesn't start with Wenger and it will scare other managers off. Top tiers managers are not gonna come in here with 50-100 million budget each year.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Hopefully there is some planning going on. I like the cut of the Huddersfield manager David Wagner. Good friends with Klopp and so far has been very impressive in the league. Not saying we should get him but certainly one to keep an eye on.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Almost a certainty that Arséne buys an attacking midfielder when we need defenders and central midfield. I wouldn't complain about Draxler though and would even be happy with an Alexis swap deal to stop the seasons narrative being about his contract.

Getting Draxler in is smart when you think about Alexis and Özil not being here next year.

Get him in now, Lemar the window after and rebuild what's left of the squad.

Same with Mahrez and Ox, I guess.

BobP

Memri Fan
Daniel Riolo, a journalist with RMC, saying that Draxler will be leaving PSG for England.

He can go in line after Eddie Howie and Owen Coyle.

How is a manager who played a pivotal role in guiding Dortmund from bankruptcy to a UCL final apparently similar to Howe and Coyle?

His work re-established Dortmund as a big European club.

Daniel Riolo, a journalist with RMC, saying that Draxler will be leaving PSG for England.

How is a manager who played a pivotal role in guiding Dortmund from bankruptcy to a UCL final apparently similar to Howe and Coyle?

His work re-established Dortmund as a big European club.

Who are you talking about? Wagner or Klopp? I have no idea.

Klopp is average. His best season in years last season and he finished only 1 point above past it Wenger.

BobP

Memri Fan
Who are you talking about? Wagner or Klopp? I have no idea.

Klopp is average. His best season in years last season and he finished only 1 point above past it Wenger.

Klopp of course.

Also, Liverpool have a pretty mediocre squad list. Don't have talents anywhere near the likes of Özil and Sanchez.

Klopp of course.

Also, Liverpool have a pretty mediocre squad list. Don't have talents anywhere near the likes of Özil and Sanchez.

I wasn't comparing Klopp with Howie and Coyle. **** off.

Lol at the excuses like I expected. Liverpool have Coutinho and Mane last season. Klopp is average manager.

BobP

Memri Fan
I wasn't comparing Klopp with Howie and Coyle. **** off.

Lol at the excuses like I expected. Liverpool have Coutinho and Mane last season. Klopp is average manager.

So Coutinho and Mane are now comparable to Sanchez and Özil?

Nonsense.

Usual nonsense, blaming the players rather than holding the manager responsible.

So Coutinho and Mane are now comparable to Sanchez and Özil?

Nonsense.

Usual nonsense, blaming the players rather than holding the manager responsible.

Liverpool scored more goals than us. :lol::lol:

Wenger is great manager. He just didn't have Aguero and De Bruyne. He also did some spectacular job with Arsenal long time ago. :lol::lol:

Malky

Established Member
We can bring in any manager we want, but it won't solve anything in the long run. Our serious problems are coming from board level, we've got an owner who couldn't even care less about seeing 'his club' winning trophies.
A new owner is essential for us to get out of this mess.

BobP

Memri Fan
Liverpool scored more goals than us. :lol::lol:

Wenger is great manager. He just didn't have Aguero and De Bruyne. He also did some spectacular job with Arsenal long time ago. :lol::lol:

Why are you bringing City into this? We were discussing Liverpool.

Again, how do Liverpool score more goals than us without an identifiable striker? It points to Wenger's recent failures.

Why are you bringing City into this? We were discussing Liverpool.

Again, how do Liverpool score more goals than us without an identifiable striker? It points to Wenger's recent failures.

Why did you bring Howie and Coyle into this? We were talking about Klopp.

I'm not bringing City into anything. I was just highlighting how terrible excuse it is for Klopp saying he didn't have Sanchez or Özil.

I mean I know you are fan of the guy but in recent years he has been nothing but shadow of his former self. Average.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Don't buy that excuse.

Yeah agree mate pretty sure they could use Stats Dna to find a new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson
Top Bottom