• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Who else daydreams of Rosicky, Cazorla, Cesc, RVP?

Jojoba

Those days we played some of the most beautiful football. My favourite team. They played some enjoyable footy, was disappointed wenger did not do enough to give them a better chance of winning trophies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

"[Ludovic] Giuly. Not only was he small, so was his brain! He was 1.02 metres tall but he was a great guy, he helped me a lot."

On the celebration against Arsenal: "When I started running, Wright-Phillips tried to catch up with me. Seeing as he was small, I floored him with a little shoulder-to-shoulder. Then there was the very slow Gareth Barry, who I got past with a light feint."

I don't know if he means to be this funny but man.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

The Rosicky banter is hilarious as well.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
That Adebayor celebration against us is iconic, can't even hate :lol:

Peak Adebayor was a class player, shame his mentality wasn't good to put it mildly.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Those days we played some of the most beautiful football. My favourite team. They played some enjoyable footy, was disappointed wenger did not do enough to give them a better chance of winning trophies.
I actually never really liked that team tbh, much prefer the pace and power (and grown ars*d men in general) in the invincibles and even just prior. They were teams that’s fought for each other and it would well you with pride.

Too much was made of that tippy tippy era, the main thing Wenger went wrong was he trusted them. The Captain choices were shocking as well which didn’t help.
However, they had more than enough chance to win stuff they were just big time bottlers and got bullied off the pitch often. They didn’t even take ownership, just flirted with other clubs instead. Not even a Wenger fan but players get away with murder. Prissy bunch of w*nkers I’m glad it was eventually got dismantled even though we pure horse manure now.

Atleast there’s no hiding and everyone knows we are pants, which may force a change where as before our pretty football and cute players kind of papered over the cracks. Don’t look over that time fondly at all.

Jojoba

Yes, I love being reminded of these players not being able to beat Birmingham in a Cup final. Wonderful times.
I GET your point and it’s understandable. But that team was full of players in their early 20’s and late teens. No supposed superstars. They embarrassed us in the Carling cup final no doubt but never embarrassed us to the levels this current mature Arsenal team has. They are much matured and experienced but have left a big embarrassing stain on us of these kinds of score lines; 5-1, 6-0, 10-2 on aggregate, 6-3, etc on top of being the first team under wenger in 17 years to have dropped us out of the Top 4. I preferred the other team because it was more defined in it’s style. Our current team just seems to be suffering with identity issues. You don’t know what style we are trying to play.

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady
Top Bottom