• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Who has 'the gift'?

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
I've scrolled down 5 pages of a thread about natural gift and seen Santiago Cazorla Gonzalez mentioned only once. How can that be?

This is one of the best individual performances I've ever seen in 25 years of watching Arsenal

That dance at 3:46 :lol:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Obviously a top footballer, I just don’t think he had a sustained run of top form.

Standards are high mate, I watched Pires, Bergkamp, Henry, Anelka, Cesc, RvP, Özil etc.

Also got subbed at half-time for being spun dizzy by Dembele.

GDeep™

League is very weak
And even they had moments where they played some incredible football. I remember a 6-1 vs Southampton, 5-2 vs Sp**s, 7-5 and 5-2 vs Reading, 7-3 vs Newcastle, 5-1 vs West Ham.
The current side is the most boring we’ve had in the last 30 years. No ballers too.

GDeep™

League is very weak
You won’t like hearing this but Santi was at the heart of all those good results bar the 7-5.
I know. He was a top baller, already said that. I can’t rave him about him though, never done it long enough for me.

• Hmm
Reactions: A_G

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom