• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Who is the best player in the Premier League?

Who is the best player in the Premier League?

• Aguero

• Pantilimon

• Flamini

• Costa

• Charlie Adam

• De Bruyne

• Özil

• Alexis

• Coutinho

• Sanogo

Results are only viewable after voting.

Giroud

Established Member
Pogba hasn't been any worse than when he was a supposed "superstar" at Juventus.

Slap a big price tag on him and when he's not Messi apparently he's ****e.

Token Yank

Probably doesn't get the cred he deserves because of his position but Bellerin is freaking insane, Kos as well.

For the sexier positions I would say it's between KDB, Özil, and Alexis. When everything is clicking for Özil I feel he is the best, but he is more inconsistent than some of the others. 1) Alexis 2) KDB

GDeep™

League is very weak
Sanchez and Costa in a league of their own atm.

Generally, Kos, Bellerin, Sanchez, Özil, Coutinho, Aguero, KDB, De Gea, Hazard, Kante etc.

Think a guy like Silva is vastly over rated and Payet hasn't hit the heights of last year.

Credit to guys like Cook and Arter at Bournemouth, Forster at Southampton etc, who are pretty consistent players.

juice man

Can't make his mind up
Sanchez on current form, obviously.

If you place a lot of emphasis on consistency, then Aguero, Koscielny, or De Gea.

Pogba not even in the top 30 players in the league. Should be nowhere near this list.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Who adjusted the poll and added Pogba (done nothing of merit in the PL) and Coutinho (been poor in previous seasons up untill this season and is now injured for a long while). :lol: I would of added Eriksen, Kane and Payet as choices ahead of them two but I didn't include them as I didnt think they were in the running or in the same class as others I have mentioned as choices.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
In terms of ability/potential, it has to be Hazard.

In terms of playing beautiful fotball, it has to be the AFC team v/s Basel.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal was firmly embedded in the local community and had a very solid, working-class foundations. The fans espoused the club's values. This visceral attachment, from childhood, to a club and a team is something I have never seen anywhere else with such fervour. Every fan's first match at Highbury was like a baptism.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom