• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Who is the best player in the Premier League?

Who is the best player in the Premier League?

• Aguero

• Pantilimon

• Flamini

• Costa

• Charlie Adam

• De Bruyne

• Özil

• Alexis

• Coutinho

• Sanogo

Results are only viewable after voting.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Alexis right now is the best for me and I am so happy he is ours!

Reactions: SYS

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Toss up right now. Could be almost any of the players listed.

Picked Aguero as I feel if you were to pick one striker, disregarding injuries, his output has been absolutely superb over a number of seasons. Incredibly consistent, made even more impressive by him always coming back from an injury.

If you go on just very recent form, it's either Sanchez or Hazard. Think Pogba has done very well too playing in a new team, could see him becoming an absolutely dominant player in the future.

Walter White

Gotta say all this Aguero nonsense just shows the fickle in football in general. Players are only as good as their last game eh. Kun is a top 10 player in the world and clearly the best in the league.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Pogba has done very well too playing in a new team, could see him becoming an absolutely dominant player in the future.
Not too sure about the first part, agree with the second.

Not sure if he'll ever live up to the ridiculous price tag though. He'd do well to match the levels of peak Yaya - someone who was criminally underrated imo.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Gotta say all this Aguero nonsense just shows the fickle in football in general. Players are only as good as their last game eh. Kun is a top 10 player in the world and clearly the best in the league.

At present, which this thread is about, Aguero is not the best.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Alexis, De Bruyne, Aguero, Koscielny, De Gea, Özil, Coutinho, Lallana, Kante, Costa, Bellerin, Firmino and Fernandinho.

Axel_Gunner

i refuse to compare a defender like Kos with a offensive player like Sanchez or Aguero. They all are world class players and its hard to say who is better. Its more easy to compare players at the same position.

Kos is a hero in our defense.

Costa scores and scores but is a c*nt.
Aguero is class and i rate him higher than Costa.
Alexis this season just incredible, but a very different style to Aguero/Costa. But i love him and his dogs so he is my #1.

Also i would compare Özil, Hazard, de Bruyne, Coutinho and Pogba. Hazard outstanding this season. But i know what Özil is capable of and rate him more. Pogba cant justify his 100000000000000$$$$ fee.

So the poll doenst work for me as Mourinho for ManU. This is why i vote for Fellaini.

rsz_61018831.jpg

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom