• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Who is the best player in the Premier League?

Who is the best player in the Premier League?

• Aguero

• Pantilimon

• Flamini

• Costa

• Charlie Adam

• De Bruyne

• Özil

• Alexis

• Coutinho

• Sanogo

Results are only viewable after voting.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Very simple, Özil overall, Alexis this season. Have our two boys a cut above everyone else with Costa closing in on current form.

Liked what I've seen from Mane this season and at times Firminho, very good players. These two with Alexis and Özil in the same team would've been unstoppable.

Funny no mentioning of Mahrez this time around, shame we didn't get him.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Sanchez, Hazard, Özil, different players but very similar for wow factor.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
@Trilly
Coutinho better player than Özil? I would never have guessed you'd have that opinion. I remember when that opinion was almost a bannable offence. Surprised you haven't been murdered yet. :lol:

amirkat

Established Member
1. Hazard
2. Alexis
3. De Gea
4. Aguero
5. Özil
6. Costa
7. Koscielny
8. De Bruyne
9. Cazorla
10. Bellerin

Arsenal = 5
Chelsea = 2
Man City = 2
Man Utd = 1

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

@Trilly
Coutinho better player than Özil? I would never have guessed you'd have that opinion. I remember when that opinion was almost a bannable offence. Surprised you haven't been murdered yet. :lol:
:lol:

It was a perfect storm of events that spared me. Coutinho had been brilliant and nobody could deny the fact Özil was having a slow start.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Overall Aguero, of those on the list, this season Alexis followed by Costa.

nick gould

1. Hazard
2. Alexis
3. De Gea
4. Aguero
5. Özil
6. Costa
7. Koscielny
8. De Bruyne
9. Cazorla
10. Bellerin

Arsenal = 5
Chelsea = 2
Man City = 2
Man Utd = 1
That's a biased list. I would say Özil, Sanchez, hazard, Costa, aguero, marhez, debruyne, coutinho are up there. No particular order though. It's not like a few years back where Van Persi was clearly the best or in the Days where Ronaldo was clearly head and shoulders above everyone else.

Arsenal Quotes

When you give success to stupid people, it makes them more stupid sometimes and not more intelligent.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom