• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Who is the best player in the Premier League?

Who is the best player in the Premier League?

• Aguero

• Pantilimon

• Flamini

• Costa

• Charlie Adam

• De Bruyne

• Özil

• Alexis

• Coutinho

• Sanogo

Results are only viewable after voting.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Costa would be higher rated if it weren't for his rep.

After Suarez, he's one of the most complete forwards, can do a bit of everything.

Tangy99

Koscielny imo.

I had a dream the other night that I was going to my local supermarket and who do I spot in the car park? Laurent Koscielny. His car had broken down, nevermind the fact I don't even live in London. So I started shouting out at him from across the car park - "Laurent! Laurent!" - like a scene right out of Alan Partridge.

I proceeded to go over to him, praise him to a ridiculous level and take copious amounts of selfies with him. And he was only too happy to oblige. I was most disappointed when I awoke.. I very nearly checked my phone for photos.. Just incase. But alas, it was merely a dream.

So yeah, Kos is the best player for me. I digressed a little.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
MNF crew chimed in on who were the standout performers this season during the Liverpool v Everton broadcast.

3B872E6D00000578-0-image-a-60_1482190761308.jpg

3B872E4E00000578-0-image-a-61_1482190764058.jpg

3B872E6500000578-0-image-a-87_1482191841521.jpg

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...eam-of-season-so-far-on-monday-night-football

:lol: at Ibra over Sanchez
The world's most expensive player being "one to watch" :lol:

Last edited:

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom