• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wilfried Zaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Could see Bielik having some attraction as midfield replacement for McArthur. Would free Meyer to play a more advanced role. I guess Bielik would be up for a move too, unlike Chambers who might need persuading. On his own though Bielik would probably not swing a deal. Maybe both? Mustafi, no chance!

Yes, Bielik is the other one being of actual quality. Did not mention him as he's apparently off elsewhere, but you could use him very well.

Axel_Gunner

People need to stop looking at investment as simply just buying/selling on later.

In my opinion, Zaha would pretty much guarantee us a CL spot where as there would obviously be question marks about Everton adapting to the PL etc.

Therefore we'd be spending 40M on Everton and possibly missing out on CL money, again.

Or you could buy a 70M (my max) on Zaha and then get the CL money.

I do think Everton could be fantastic don't get me wrong and I'd be happy if we signed him, but Zaha would be the difference for CL.

just imagine us spending 70m on Zaha and fail to qualify for CL
what a summer that would be next year

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Would be a Frightening from 3 of Zaha, PEA & Lacazette. But £70mil wow.

I know this is the market now days but we sign all these players and pay via instalments we’ll be having quite transfer windows for the next 3/4 years. Is there really no LW players on the Globe better then Zaha and will cost less

There has to be... surely

As I said, 70M would be my absolute max.

There are players out there of course that could be better than Zaha, for all we know Soares may be much better. But you're simply getting so many positives with signing Zaha that he'd be worth the money.

Zaha would be worth more to us than Hazard is to Madrid, if that makes any sense.

parishioner

Croydon's GDeep
Same view of many Arsenal fans but heard from a lot of outlets and reporters Emery is very very very keen on him and made him top priority.

He scouted him when Palace beat us 3-2 and destroyed our top 4 hopes

:confused:

Baffling in all honesty.

If I remember correctly, Benteke, one goal and one assist, also had a hand in that game. Would Emery consider a cheeky bid (please please) if he has cash and an Auba - shaped gap to fill??:):)

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Don't think £50m will be enough. They sold an inexperienced fullback for that price. It has to atleast reach 60m.

He only went for that price because the buyer (Man Utd) have an ocean of cash to spend, they are a financial juggernaut when it comes to cash generation. When you have that much money, you're not really going to focus on price, just blow everyone out of the water.

He's not worth 60m though. Ceiling is there for all to see, bisaka has potential

Zaha could be the difference between relegation and staying in the PL - he's clearly worth £60 and more to Palace.

GunnerBP

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Could see Bielik having some attraction as midfield replacement for McArthur. Would free Meyer to play a more advanced role. I guess Bielik would be up for a move too, unlike Chambers who might need persuading. On his own though Bielik would probably not swing a deal. Maybe both? Mustafi, no chance!

Chambers and Bielik could work too.

We can't afford Zaha in just a cash deal, but we have a large enough squad that we could send them enough players to make it worth it.

Also, since Palace are in London our staff could still closely monitor the development of any players we send them on loan.

I'd definitely consider sending them Nelson, Nketiah and/or ESR on loan. All three of them could get good minutes at Palace and come back next season even better.

Oh, and I'd be fine with offering Iwobi. Most of our established first team players probably would reject a move to Palace, but our young players would probably jump at the chance to get regular minutes in the EPL.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
He's clearly the one Emery was referring to;

“We are being very, very demanding and are first speaking about the possibility to sign very big, very expensive players and the first player in our list is our first target. And after, if we cannot achieve that, then the second."

If its true that Zaha wants to join then I'm happy to wait on this and move to Soares if Zaha doesn't happen. Chambers is key I feel, probably the only player Palace would be interested in that we would let go.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
I put in a single youth player there, as he is our next best out and out winger. At no point did I imply our whole team should be comprised of our u23s you mong

I was actually being nice and serious :lol::lol:
That's what I'd love to see in the EL. Not realistic, obviously, but..

Would give the cups to the kids. They would grow so much and I could even see them progressing to some stage.

The only thing frightening about Laca is how highly he’s rated on here :lol:

Careful! You are poking the dragon here!

h3uyiBa.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil

Latest posts

Top Bottom