• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Will Miyaichi make it at Arsenal?

pikey2000

Have Wigan changed their formation this year?

Last year they played 5 3 2 with two wing backs.......

I haven't seen much of them this season but if they haven't changed formation then i don't see where Myiachi is going to get deployed in a wing back system with no wingers?

evoh_1

Established Member
pikey2000 said:
Have Wigan changed their formation this year?

Last year they played 5 3 2 with two wing backs.......

I haven't seen much of them this season but if they haven't changed formation then i don't see where Myiachi is going to get deployed in a wing back system with no wingers?

In the role victor moses played for theM.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
scytheavatar said:
DJ_Markstar said:
Gnabry is a good talent but is still far behind Miyaichi in the pecking order. Both look very good prospects, though.

How is Gnabry "far behind" Miyaichi in the pecking order? It's not like Miyaichi is getting minutes with us. Gnabry is 17 years old, about the same age as when Wilshere and Cesc got their first Carling Cup match, and if Wenger considers Gnabry to be a talent on the level of those 2 he's going to be thrown into the deep end very soon. We'll get to see whether or not Gnabry has that in him very soon when he gets his Carling Cup minutes.

Until tonight, Gnabry had only played reserve football. Like I said, he's a good talent, one I think will most likely make it here.

a_fourteen

Established Member
Ryo has moved in with Ali al habsi.....wtf! :lol:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4539711/Ali-Al-Habsi-Wigan-can-keep-top-10-spot-due-to-Ryo-Miyaichi.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... aichi.html</a>

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Hopefully he will get some game time soon
With Miyaichi it's all improving physically and tactically and that takes time
This is his third loan spell and hopefully his last one

a_fourteen

Established Member
Vela said:
Who will be playing in the first-team regularly first Ryo or Gnabry?
Gnabry fo sho hommie. He's been groomed in house and that makes all the difference.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Different kinds of players, it's like comparing The Ox to someone like Ronaldo (not on levels of talent, but styles of play).

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Vela said:
Who will be playing in the first-team regularly first Ryo or Gnabry?
Gnabry still hasn't gone out on a loan so he's still got a long way to go
Ryo is miles ahead of Gnabry right now

Vela

Established Member
AW said before the Coventry game Gnabry could be playing in the PL this season. But you're correct he hasn't gone out on loan yet. I think both will be knocking on AW's door in pre-season next year.

benjamin86

Established Member
I'm really disappointed in the minutes he's been given, i know it;s due to wigans 3-5-2 formation as miy isn't going to be an auxiliary full back. Just makes me think maybe we should have sent him else where, better to get premiership minutes at a poorer team...

say yes

forum master baiter
Think Ryo should have been sent to a championship club tbh. He needs competitive minutes more than anything at the moment and really don't think he's gonna get them in the prem.

Arsenal Quotes

He is like a new signing

Arsène Wenger on a player coming back from injury

Latest posts

Top Bottom