• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Will Ramadhaan effect Toure ?

faki00

I fast and also play sports and definately affects me because i get so dehydrated. We played a game on saturday and had to sit out the last 20 mins coz i couldn't go any longer. But, with professional footballers it shouldn't bother them as much because they have nutrionists that can give supplements to compensate. A lot of it is also mental. I've have some of my best games while fasting coz i was so focused on the game and nothing else. Its a bit of a catch-22.

LeTallec

You can make up for not fasting on matchdays on a later date.. Im a Liverpool fan and if you compare the Muslims who follow Islam like Toure and ones who allegedly dont like Diouf.. you can see that the religion is actually a catalyst in them being the model professional..

kNiteMare

faki00 said:
I fast and also play sports and definately affects me because i get so dehydrated. We played a game on saturday and had to sit out the last 20 mins coz i couldn't go any longer. But, with professional footballers it shouldn't bother them as much because they have nutrionists that can give supplements to compensate. A lot of it is also mental. I've have some of my best games while fasting coz i was so focused on the game and nothing else. Its a bit of a catch-22.

I would've thought it would be harder for professional footballer to maintain their level because their physical output would be much higher and thus easier for them to get dehydrated.

kNiteMare

It includes liquids. I think you cannot even brush your teeths as liquid will go into your oral cavity. You can drink your saliva, but that's about it.

arsenal4life

ExiledInNewcastle said:
Cheers for that.

Now I know this is a bit oblique and not a sensible option, but would it be permissable to take in fluids via a drip?

i'm afraid that this roundabout is also not permissable

vin de guerre

zahinsa said:
vin de guerre said:
ExiledInNewcastle said:
Ahhh - now I was under the impression it was down to what passes your lips.

there goes oral sex!

LOL...you're probably going to get in trouble with the other muslims...

Why I have not said anything I would not say about fasting and Yom Kippur. But then again I reckon oral sex is permissable on Yom Kippur as long as you dont swallow!!!

arsenal4life

vin de guerre said:
zahinsa said:
vin de guerre said:
ExiledInNewcastle said:

there goes oral sex!

Why I have not said anything I would not say about fasting and Yom Kippur. But then again I reckon oral sex is permissable on Yom Kippur as long as you dont swallow!!!

here any kind sexual relations is not permissible during fast

vin de guerre

arsenal4life said:
vin de guerre said:
zahinsa said:
vin de guerre said:
ExiledInNewcastle said:

there goes oral sex!

here any kind sexual relations is not permissible during fast

I do know that but am having a rotten day. I am being a bit of a devils advocate, I hope I do not offend you.

arsenal4life

vin de guerre said:
I do know that but am having a rotten day. I am being a bit of a devils advocate, I hope I do not offend you.

no no
nothing at all friend

just couple of misapprehend here and there :D

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom