• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Will Reyes fulfill his potential?

Will Reyes fulfill his potential?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Savaloisav

thats true
which is why i should become thick skinned
or maybe learn
Anyway, i have no quaries with anyone, unless if you have any with me

jester

Established Member
people have to remember, over the net you cant hear how people say things. the first post may have been sarcastic, it may have got a sarcastic or joke-y reply.
people take offence to easily. now calm your horses people!
just get along people, come on, for arsenal ;)

you have been warned!

-Jes-

p.s the last sentance MAY have been sarcastic.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
he is playing for spain now. shown very good touches and very great potential. but loses possesion easily

otfgoon

Established Member
arsenal_hleb said:
he is playing for spain now. shown very good touches and very great potential. but loses possesion easily
I wouldnt say easily, it was just a couple of occasions, but otherwise a pretty solid performance.

Reyes > poo > Luis Garcia.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
otfgoon said:
arsenal_hleb said:
I wouldnt say easily, it was just a couple of occasions, but otherwise a pretty solid performance.

Reyes > poo > Luis Garcia.

to me when he played in the first half on left flank, he and antonio lopez keeps losing the ball. he is one of those that loses the ball more than often.

anyway i agree that it was a solid performance from reyes. that freekick is superb. a pity not many in arsenal can head well.

p.s haha oftgoon nice one. but should be reyes>cow dung>nisterooy>manure>garcia

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I think this question is still relevant regarding how Reyes will get on if he wins his move back to Spain with Atletico. Do those who felt he would fulfil his potential on this poll still feel the same or did you say that he would more out of hope than expectation?

Just curious

marhes26

This joker needs to be sold soon as.

Goes to spain saying "I want to play for Madrid"

Comes back to London saying "I never said that, i'm happy here"

Back to Spain saying "If i have to stay at Arsenal it will be very bad"

Comes back to London saying "I never said that"

He's a joker and very two faced.

Arsenal Quotes

"Surely what will be their last attack.

A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith for Thomas, charging through the midfield... It's up for grabs now! Thomas! Right at the end!

What an unbelievable climax to the League season"

Brian Moore on the Thomas' winning goal at Anfield in 1989

Latest posts

Top Bottom