• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Will the Gunners win the Premiership ever again?

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
SomGooner said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCUE0freB3k&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I Miss this feeling.

Brings tears to mi eyes!! I remember that game so clearly and what it meant to me at the time......now we need to add number 14!

Djibril

makes more sense now huhh?

from runners up to happy top4 and now out of europe. now you understand

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Djibril said:

Last time I checked the calendar, February just started.
Now you understand.

Djibril

ok folks...can you start behave a bit more mature this time around

we're sitting in 7th. way off where people expected us to be. top3 seem to be nailed down by the manc clubs and the spuds.

4th is going to either the chavs,pool,us or even newcastle(who have as much to claim as we do obviously)

so...february counts for nothing so far...as does your crystal ball...

DiamondGooner

Established Member
Djibril said:

we're sitting in 7th. way off where people expected us to be. top3 seem to be nailed down by the manc clubs and the spuds.

4th is going to either the chavs,pool,us or even newcastle(who have as much to claim as we do obviously)

Djibril calling for maturity now that is irony in a cup, same guy who ressurects a 3 month old thread just to say "I told you so".

Dude my Crystal ball comment was basically a meaning for in lack of a better words.... "How the fk do I know!?".

Mastadon

Established Member
So what if we are 7th ever again is a very long time. Man Utd were relegated in 1974 and they have won a couple of things since then. Whether or not we finish this season in 7th position I'm sure we will win the league again before the world ends. Unless it ends this year.

mo50

Established Member
I just hope we don't do a Liverpool and go 20+ years without a title, although they have won a European Cup during the drought.

Djibril

Mastadon said:
So what if we are 7th ever again is a very long time. Man Utd were relegated in 1974 and they have won a couple of things since then. Whether or not we finish this season in 7th position I'm sure we will win the league again before the world ends. Unless it ends this year.

yeah and we went a season unbeaten, we can do it again. pools 19 league titles were unreachable. the chavs didn't have a sniff at it for 50 years. etc. etc.

times change mate. and as time went by, united have not only caught up but overtaken pool, who are now not even in the cl anymore. the chavs are a worldwide brand and a force that is here to stay, when so many have claimed that the oligarch would get bored after a couple of years leaving them with the huge debt that they're in. and we...we get outplayed by swansea, loan 34year old henry and would be lucky to finish 4th this season

times change mate

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Djibril said:

:lol:
Quite rich of you to demand maturity, since you've been the one who came around with this piece....

Djibril said:

Talking about Crystal balls, eh?

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis
Top Bottom