• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: Here to Stay ✍️

Who?

• Van Dijk

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • Saliba

Votes: 243 84.4%
  • Maguire

Votes: 14 4.9%

• Total voters

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Is it me or has Saliba’s passing become a tad more conservative? It seems to me he is lire willing to delegate to Gabriel than try any adventurous passes. Just a thought.
I guess it depends on what's in front of him, his passing was always accurate so I don't think he has been instructed to play it safe. Maybe something related to Jesus not being on the pitch, he was always on the move

Wounded Healer

I have been saying for a year now Saka is being tempted with City and he will go. Saliba is on the fence. We need to win the premier league.

Wounded Healer

Once a player feels he has more to lose by staying he will try to continue his career elsewhere. This is how this business works. Saka has reached that point since 2 years ago. Saliba this season.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Just needs to sign his extension now. He and Gabi must just be miserable to play against. It's delightful to watch both on form.
Imagine how much better their chemistry is going to be after a few years of playing together. They are still so young for central defenders. The potential of our defense if Tomi and Zinchenko stay healthy and Saliba signs the extension is crazy.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Imagine how much better their chemistry is going to be after a few years of playing together. They are still so young for central defenders. The potential of our defense if Tomi and Zinchenko stay healthy and Saliba signs the extension is crazy.
100%. Gabriel is probably a couple of years from his prime and Saliba 4-5. The whole team is so young that if we can keep most of them together and add a couple of top talents each summer, we could be contenders for years. The potential of the entire squad is immense.

VancouverCanuck

Ok. This may be controversial. I thought he misread the play when Son had a 1v1 in the middle of the first half. He should have tracked Son's run better. But Ramsdale bailed him out.

I still rate him though.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom