• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wissam Ben Yedder

Status
Not open for further replies.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Wouldn't mind a player like that here at all. Looks like he can play wide forward as well, good with either foot, pacy, good dribbler. I look at it this way, apart from Sanchez, we haven't had consistent goal scoring from the wings. And even if his position is CF, his skill set is different enough that it gives us more options apart from running Giroud into the ground.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Really not fired up for Lacazette anymore because he nicks far to much money from our account.
Still a nice player to have, but currently I just don't want to stopp dreaming for a proper RW like Mahrez.
Admittedly there isn't much to suspect we sign one at the moment, but there likewise is not much evidence for the opposite..

As it stands we need 3 signings to plug all holes in the squad.
A standout CB, a striker which at least can carry some load when Giroud gets on to have a lean period again aaaand a RW aka Mahrez.
The attacking department and Wenger's real plan there is the bigger conundrum.
I am 100% sure we've been in for a CB before Mertesacker got injured - every reliable source told us we've been looking for a striker and a CB, Wenger said he is looking for an attacker and a CB just a few days back and we've been linked with CBs the whole summer.
Just hope it's not a cheap version this time.

Would be the best window in the last 10 years, if we would do all and for now a refuse to give up on this dream.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
according to spanish reports, Sevilla wants Ben Yedder before they let Gameiro go. They have reached an agreement with Atletico for Gameiro already. I think Ben Yedder is going to Sevilla pretty soon.

Rocky

Swears he's not a Tottenham fan
according to spanish reports, Sevilla wants Ben Yedder before they let Gameiro go. They have reached an agreement with Atletico for Gameiro already. I think Ben Yedder is going to Sevilla pretty soon.

Disappointing. I'd have liked to see how he did. There was no downside at the price and he looks like a better footballer than Lacazette. It would be a no-lose signing if it could be done.

Arsenio Venger

He's been dropped from Toulouse squad.

10140560.gif

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Come on Arsène. This guy could be our Eduardo, this time without the tragedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It is well known the referees are protected very well like the lions in the zoo so we have to live with their decisions

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom