• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Xavier Amaechi (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got to give it to the kid. Fancy him self in lower division in a new country! Hope he will have a good career. Maybe Ljungberg can get him back to Arsenal after 2-3 years.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I don't get this for the player. German 2nd division, low wages he c
ould have stayed at Arsenal and gained bigger This is hardly Sancho going abroad to a top tier club, it's a talented youngster going into no mans land.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
ould have stayed at Arsenal and gained bigger This is hardly Sancho going abroad to a top tier club, it's a talented youngster going into no mans land.
At Arsenal he won't be get developed keep playing in u23 he could had many offers from many teams at Hamburg he'll start

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

Saka, Martinelli, Nelson, Iwobi and a new winger probably played a big part in him leaving.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Remember Iwobi was also excellent for u21-23. His first season was also very good. It's very difficult to keep your focus and work harder

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Bayern will be involved. Hamburg will get a nice £10m next summer for developing him and Bayern will loan him out for a season to a Bundesliga team, see Gnabry.

We best have a buy back clause or big add ons.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Hes going to Bayern. He will get regular first team football, probably get mostly starts, and if/when he impresses, Bayern will drop like 10 million euros on Hamburg and they'll make profit and Bayern will have a player with a full season of first team football under his belt. They'll probably even loan him again, to a Bundesliga team where he'll again build up a portfolio of matches before returning.

This move makes little sense, which means it has Bayern written all over it IMO.

field442

Trusted ⭐
Bayern will be involved. Hamburg will get a nice £10m next summer for developing him and Bayern will loan him out for a season to a Bundesliga team, see Gnabry.

We best have a buy back clause or big add ons.

The article says he’s going to be in Hamburg’s youth team until the spring so he won’t be developing all that much.

field442

Trusted ⭐
I highly doubt hes leaving to play more youth team football.

That’s what it said in the article. He could play a full season in the youth league but the plan is to move him up to the pros in the spring and Hamburg have already discussed it internally.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I’m not too bothered about him leaving. I remember everyone kicking up a fuss about Chris Willock leaving, he hasn’t set the world alight at Benfica.

We could easily find some young talent in the Championship if we look hard enough.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
That’s what it said in the article. He could play a full season in the youth league but the plan is to move him up to the pros in the spring and Hamburg have already discussed it internally.
Think the article might have that wrong. Makes no sense IMO.

HBL

Established Member
Still very raw but is definitely a big talent, would be gutted to lose him for such a low fee with no buy back option

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you give success to stupid people, it makes them more stupid sometimes and not more intelligent.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom