• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yannick Carrasco

samshere

Why so serieuse?
We should shopping at their A-list. Sane will definitely join us and we can surely afford him.
Sane will cost around 70m to us, out of our price range. Bayern are counting on his angling for a move there to get him cheap. And he's on their B list because they already have wingers, for us he'll be a valuable addition. Iwobi can be shifted to CM, where his skills will be put to better use.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Sane will cost around 70m to us, out of our price range. Bayern are counting on his angling for a move there to get him cheap. And he's on their B list because they already have wingers, for us he'll be a valuable addition. Iwobi can be shifted to CM, where his skills will be put to better use.

Sane's surely on their A-list. They want a winger and they just need to get him for less than City is demanding which is well above 100m.

Why are we even discussing ****ing Sane on here? That's not far off asking Sp**s for Son or Chelsea asking for Hazard before :lol:

I mean, you did not bring it up, but we should also all agree that he in no way would come here -

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Sane's surely on their A-list. They want a winger and they just need to get him for less than City is demanding which is well above 100m.

Why are we even discussing ****ing Sane on here? That's not far off asking Sp**s for Son or Chelsea asking for Hazard before :lol:

I mean, you did not bring it up, but we should also all agree that he in no way would come here -
I'm referring to Carrasco in the second sentence there. I don't think Sane to Arsenal is impossible, if we have 70m then I'm sure City will sell to us, we're not their competitors. The trouble is that we don't have the dosh so will have to make do with the lesser player. By the looks of things we're not even being able to complete that deal quickly.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
It's a battle between the the player being a **** and Mr. Wang being so hard he'll break before he bends.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He'll be moving late of the window to us or to other team Wang is being a d**k not Carrasco he asked to leave twice

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom