• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yannick Carrasco

GDeep™

League is very weak
In a stinging attack, Ziqian also accused Carrasco of 'just standing around' and ruining the atmosphere a his club.

Speaking on Chinese social media platform Weibo, he said: "You're a star and you play well, but you can't win a game by yourself.

"Now you are back, but you don't even move in training. When we play training matches you just you just stand around the pitch, you do not attack and do not defend.

"The atmosphere of team training has been ruined. As a professional football player, training and games are as important as life.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/foot...s-lazy-16547312.amp?__twitter_impression=true

Ouch
Wouldn’t want him here.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
In a stinging attack, Ziqian also accused Carrasco of 'just standing around' and ruining the atmosphere a his club.

Speaking on Chinese social media platform Weibo, he said: "You're a star and you play well, but you can't win a game by yourself.

"Now you are back, but you don't even move in training. When we play training matches you just you just stand around the pitch, you do not attack and do not defend.

"The atmosphere of team training has been ruined. As a professional football player, training and games are as important as life.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/foot...s-lazy-16547312.amp?__twitter_impression=true

Ouch
didn't Neymar Dembele did that when they wanted to move? Carrasco said twice he wanted to leave the club just being stubborn with high fee.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️

Ouch
Seems like a repeat of Athletico.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Who cares that the guy wants to leave a club he most likely didn't want to join in the first place after two years. :lol:

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
It’s going to be interesting how we move on his 170k/week contract when he gets bored after a year or so and China isn’t an option anymore.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Maybe this is the way when he get bored and want change clubs :lol: anyway it's seems all gone quiet with us signing him i just don't know anymore.

I think as a player he isn’t really worth it, you can live with a Dembele or Neymar doing it because they’re match winners.

Carrasco you’re hoping he puts it together in the future but the guy is almost 26 years old, how likely is it now that it all falls into place?

lucky7

I think as a player he isn’t really worth it, you can live with a Dembele or Neymar doing it because they’re match winners.

Carrasco you’re hoping he puts it together in the future but the guy is almost 26 years old, how likely is it now that it all falls into place?
Honestly I'm still not convinced he even has end product. His best ever season (ignoring China) produced 10 goals 4 assists in the league. I get that Simeone runs a restricted system, but he's never proven he can produce.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
After all that they still asking 30M for this guy and nobody paying it, this is written a late move in the window all over it.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
If we can get Carrasco on the cheap, then I'm all for it. Better than anything we have to play on the wings.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsene Who?

Headlines of English media when Arsène was announced as new manager of Arsenal in 1996
Top Bottom