• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yannick Carrasco

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Think all this not willing to pay stuff is b***ocks. Fraser would cost more than 25m plus if Carassco came in surely that spells the end for Özil and/or Mkhi would we'd get a decent fee for. I'd say Carassco is quite likely especially with Emery as coach, who would have watched him closely in Spain.

Jexe

Think all this not willing to pay stuff is b***ocks. Fraser would cost more than 25m plus if Carassco came in surely that spells the end for Özil and/or Mkhi would we'd get a decent fee for. I'd say Carassco is quite likely especially with Emery as coach, who would have watched him closely in Spain.

Talking of absolute b***ocks, how exactly could Emery have watched him closely in Spain if the year Carrasco moved from France to Spain, Emery moved from Spain to France.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

The only reliable person to link us with Yannick is that reliable Belgian reporter who said we're interested. My guess if we've agreed terms with the player but we're struggling with the price. As per every player.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If we can't close a deal for a €30M player, then it means rumours about our transfer budget are true.

It's scary
Nobody knows really we linked with players that's will cost us over 70M. We want 5 players minium even orny confirm that how 45M would do the job unless there is major sell

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Not being able to afford 30mil Euros that'll be paid in installments?

jCIPmYP.png

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
It’s not about how big our budget is. If the club don’t think he’s worth €30m they’re not going to pay it, especially considering how much his wages will be. We’re prepared to pay €20m for a ****ing Ligue 2 player so they can’t be that worried about money.

GDeep™

League is very weak
It’s not about how big our budget is. If the club don’t think he’s worth €30m they’re not going to pay it, especially considering how much his wages will be. We’re prepared to pay €20m for a ****ing Ligue 2 player so they can’t be that worried about money.
We don’t know if we are paying 20M for Maurice though, could be bollocks.

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis

Latest posts

Top Bottom