• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yannick Carrasco

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
A front 3 of Lacca, PEA and Carrasco is better tha Firmino, Salah and Mane also Kane, Son and Eriksen.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Interesting analysis, apparently Arsenal were 12th/14th in the league in terms of dribbles. I knew they weren't shooting (creating chances) enough, but that is a new stat for me.

Don't think adding a winger with blinders on (as we say in Dutch) is the solution though. Don't need statpadding bullshit dribbles/shots, which I fear Carrasco will bring.

Getting less excited by this transfer by the day. Getting more excited by Everton Soares though. Would rather spend €10m more and get it right.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Wow an actual goal scoring winger that can take on players nooooo way.

What's he like as a creator?

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Deluded as ****.

Says the guy who slags off every Arsenal player with the exception of Ramsey, Bellerin and Guendouzi. That wants the the club to fold as you don't like the manager.

You've even supassed Fabo for hatred for the club and pessimism (which I didn't think could be done).

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Fraser wouldn’t have made those comments if he thought he had a decent chance of leaving.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.
When you read some books they are fantastic, the writer touches something in you that you know you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life.
If you are living like an animal, what is the point of living? What makes daily life interesting is that we try to transform it to something that is close to art. And football is like that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom