• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yannick Carrasco

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
It’s looking more and more like the links with Carrasco are just an attempt from his agent to get back him to Europe and that we aren’t actually interested. Interesting.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Used to like Terreur but he is proving more and more a mouthpiece for Belgian players to use when they need something in public. Meunier links have disappeared since he posted that tweet and it turns out he used us for a new contract at PSG.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Used to like Terreur but he is proving more and more a mouthpiece for Belgian players to use when they need something in public. Meunier links have disappeared since he posted that tweet and it turns out he used us for a new contract at PSG.
No he is not stop making up stuff.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Don't understand why his team are playing hardball he already asked to leave twice maybe they want more than 30M?

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

If Bayern are interested, then we are ****ed.

Nope, he's very down low on there list of targets. What will f*ck us is if we take our damn time with it all.

If it's true that we've been talking to our targets since October then this should be pretty straight forward if he's definitely a target, which now to that latest tweet he is.

I sometimes see maybe it's because of the Adidas kit but surely not, be embarrassing if we couldn't wrap up a target because of that.

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Nope, he's very down low on there list of targets. What will f*ck us is if we take our damn time with it all.

If it's true that we've been talking to our targets since October then this should be pretty straight forward if he's definitely a target, which now to that latest tweet he is.

I sometimes think maybe it's because of the Adidas kit but surely not, be embarrassing if we couldn't wrap up a target because of that.
We won't release our Adidas until early of July :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Yeah I think it's rubbish but loads on twitter saying it. :lol:

Imagine not signing a player because we need to wait on a shirt release.
Everything possible with this club but we can announce we agree everything and release his pictures with new shirt early july

Arsenal Quotes

I’ve told Dave to cut off his ponytail. I think it makes him less aerodynamic.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom