• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

YAYA TOURE M.O.M

G0D

Almighty
mood said:
Yaya's going to be too expensive now.. and alot of big clubs are in for him.

We should've got him when he could've cost us barely anything.

But we couldn't of got him when he would of cost barely anything, he hadn't played enough for the Ivory Coast to qualify for a work permit...

Ziontrain

I'd say he's gonna cost at least £8MM already and that's if you buy him before world cup.

But move this looks likely if Hleb gets pissed off and....pisses off. Which I hopehe doesn't actually. But central midfield is looking REALLY crowded, unless Hleb wants to play wide midfield. And attack already has Henry, Van P and Adebayor. Which sort of makes the idea of Helb replacing Bergie also difficult.

I hope we can find a way to get Yaya and still keep Hleb though.

Ratinho

Established Member
And after the world cup he'll cost 77 gazillion champ man dollars!!!

Realistically, from Olympiakos? £7m, tops.

oreo

Imagine a midfield with
Fabregas/Hleb---Diaby--Yaya---Reyes/Walcott

Thats pwnage man!

tgr

henry/walcott/lupoli--rvp/ade/ali

reyes/hleb/smith--yaya/diaby--silva/flamini/song--cesc/ljungberg/pires

cole/clichy--senderos/connoly/hoyte--toure/djourou--lauren/gilbert/eboue

goalies

RockyRocastle

Established Member
Cant see us signing this guy now, the four centre mids we have now can do the job I think.

It will be hard to keep everyone happy with 5.

Would love to see him come here, but cant see Wegner doing it now.

Saying that, Wenger is quoted in some book I have somewhere as saying that Yaya will play a big part in our future.

tgr

RockyRocastle said:
Cant see us signing this guy now, the four centre mids we have now can do the job I think.

Saying that, Wenger is quoted in some book I have somewhere as saying that Yaya will play a big part in our future.

so many african players will hurt us every two years. i cant tolerate ANC any more.

KingReyes

Established Member
RockyRocastle said:

Has Diaby made that much of an impact on you? I still think we can do better than Flamini and Yaya would be a good player to replace him.

Reyes(9)

im watching the African Cup final and YaYa Toure is everywhere in the pitch ..he'll be a vital member in our squad if he joins us Definitly he'll take gilberto's place .. (( Sell gilberto,Buy YAYA end of story )) ..

kamikaze80

Established Member
gilbertos been pants this year but i still think he can be valuable. flamini out, yaya in would be nice tho, so we can gradually phase gilberto out, the way we shouldve done with vieira.

there'll be enough playing time for everyone when you consider injuries and ANC.

Ziontrain

G0D said:
Hleb plays wide midfield for us, how would that affect Yaya coming?

I think Hleb came here becuase he wanted to play centre midfield not winger. So if you've got 2 DM's and Fabregas out wide, that only leaves left wing. And we just bought another striker.

Doesn't leave much but left wing. So unless Wenegr is going to use him floating inside like Pires used, to I think Oleksadr will end up being very frsutrated and leave.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom