• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Your conclusion of the signings made

Mbaki Mutahaba

Established Member
kel varnsen said:
Mbaki Mutahaba said:
I don't get the need to get Rosicky if we already have Hleb.

yeah, why do we need sol. we have senderos. why do we need clichy. we have cole...

who says we don't need a player just because we already have someone slightly similar? that is probably the most * thing i've read on this board in a long time.

mbaki, you couldn't be, as usual, more wrong...

You actually think hleb/Rosicky is the same as Sol/Senderos or Clicky/Cole? You must be smoking sh*. So who is the experienced and who is the understudy btn hleb/rosicky. I can understand those saying he should come to add depth..but most pushing for him are claiming he brings something different ..and i just wanted to point out that we already have someone like that in Hleb. But if you think Wenger got the extra $$ to bring another light weight offensive midfielder... you go ahead.

Remember you always right.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
I'm pleased with the signings but I doubt Real Madrid will be quaking in their boots just because we've signed a couple of teenagers. After all they have signed Cassano and Cicinho.

Gurgen

Established Member
kel varnsen said:
Gurgen said:
kel varnsen said:
rosicky is avaliable and world class.

Rosicky is a friggin pansy. Jesus.
He would get swallowed whole playing centrally for us.

I definitely wouldn't say no to him, as he is a quality player, but Rosicky wouldn't have solved our biggest problem - central midfield.

well, to use a bit of ad hominem. what the hell do you know. '4-3-3 is not similar to 4-5-1' :lol:

You sure have a high opinion of yourself for someone who wants us to sign Dacourt and Guti. Now get :lol:

jameske

I really hope Wenger puts in a bid for De Jong. 1m! That's a steal.
Otherwise, I'm actually quite happy with the transfers. I was honestly expecting no more than 1 signing.

Viper

Established Member
HEY LOOK ITS LAUREN:

16987.jpg

Not really. Its Ade. D:

tbbosa

Walcott is very existing I tell you. But Diaby will have the most impact...this guy is massive, people just dont understand. Listen everyone...Diaby is the real deal. As for Adebayor, he will be a great squad player.

Am glad we got Walcott, but lets not forget we also have Ryan smith, who is quite good as well. The future is bright.

Lord Dula

Established Member
kel varnsen said:
lee1001 said:
kel varnsen said:
average. walcott will probably be a good little player eventually. i really don't know anything about diaby, while i'm highly sceptical of adebayor.

all in all, a mediocre transfer window...

Jesus Kal, why don't you just slit your wrist and put us all out of our misery.

sorry i'm realistic.

No you're pessimistic

Football Ninja

Hmmmm

Guys n gals dont down play Walcott.

Diaby??? Has anyone seen him play for his previous team??? I have and he is good but not so good for people to make him the new Viera now...

You really think a midfielder will be better than a 16 year old boy who already is the fastest footballer in...

Youd rather see Diaby than the best 16 year old in the country and who at 14 was tracked by even Real Madrid.....

I guess im being stupid for following youth football foe the past 5 years...

RockyRocastle

Established Member
kel varnsen said:
Mbaki Mutahaba said:
I don't get the need to get Rosicky if we already have Hleb.

yeah, why do we need sol. we have senderos. why do we need clichy. we have cole...

who says we don't need a player just because we already have someone slightly similar? that is probably the most * thing i've read on this board in a long time.

mbaki, you couldn't be, as usual, more wrong...

Behave Kel :lol:

orion

Good ones for the future, I should think. Won't solve our current problems though. Abe is the most likely one to get some apppearances during the spring, if he settles down quickly enough and we continue to have all of these injuries.

Let's see if Arsène makes more competitive signings in the summer, a balancing player with leadership qualities in central midfield still remains no. 1 priority in order for the whole team to find their feet.

A

Anonymous

We haven't signed Pedersen, so I'm naturally pissed off having to actually rely on Pires and Reyes in the left slot, both player not suitable for the role and unlikely to provide anything positive from there.

The signings are good, but given the state of the decline.

We obviously need more, and need them fast.

gun4glory

Kha0z said:
We haven't signed Pedersen...
Seriously, ive liked this guy for ages, im surprised no big club have made a move for him... He's a good player and can definately score a few...

Now to our signings...
I havent been able to watch any arsenal games recently due to the ****ing African Cup of Nations, my channels put thats instead... ****ers
Ive only seen Adebayor play (In the ACN not surprisingly) and the guy is MASSIVE! He seems a more than decent player too... can run at defenders and has decent control... eassily Togo's best player (but then again its Togo, but then again they are in the WC)
Havent seen much of diaby or Walcott, but from what ive heard diaby looks a good investment...

dysphoria

Established Member
Good lord, i'm just happy we bought someone. At least this way i've got 3 things to look forward too before my hopes get crushed again when our defence screws up again. Now if only wenger bought a decent centreback..

qs

Established Member
Diaby I felt was good against Wigan. Solid enough performance, didnt seem too phased by the new league. If he plays against Bolton I think it'll be alot more telling but at the moment he looks to have been a good signing.

Adebayor I watched in the Togo Cameroon game and although the level of football wasnt great in general he does look big and strong yet has decent feet. His movement looked impressive off the ball to me but its hard to judge against defenders who arent the best.

A

Anonymous

RockyRocastle said:
Mixed feelings really.

Obviously excited at the fact we have actually signed players, and players who seem to have a huge potential.

But still, none will be anywhere near the squad tomorrow, one nowhere near England.

We needed players to make am impact almost straight away, and signing a proven player in his prime would have been nice.

But cant really complain, especailly making Chelsea look like c**nts.

agree

ww need quality now........................... :x

These signing could have helped with the cup ties and the team, instead of the future. Bad planning by a has been coach

Arsenal Quotes

We lacked a little bit of sharpness

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom