Your favorite game?

Discussion in 'Football Games (FIFA, FM, FPL, etc.)' started by jonass, Nov 15, 2015.

1. Rain Dance

Rain Dance Well-Known Member Trusted

Dune, C&C was great, but Westwood's masterpiece was this
    krackpots_ghost and Nyctophobia like this.
  2. Rain Dance

Rain Dance Well-Known Member Trusted

My favorite games has got to be this 2 series tho

Best OST too
    Nyctophobia likes this.
  3. redwhiteAustrian

redwhiteAustrian Tu Felix Austria Administrator

Dragon Age Origins.
    Nyctophobia and krackpots_ghost like this.
  4. Stoneh

Stoneh Well-Known Member

Brilliant game... that scene with the devil inside the kid... i ended up killing the boy :eek:
  5. Stoneh

Stoneh Well-Known Member

I also loved midwinter and carrier command. Midwinter was years ahead of its time. Populas too
    Rain Dance likes this.
  6. 4R5Emaniac

4R5Emaniac Always fresh from Bangladesh

I guess there hasn't been one for PC. Really wanted to play it but don't have or ever had any console gaming thing.
  7. hydrofluoric acid

hydrofluoric acid Unsinkable !

Action quake, quake 3, counter strike 1.3 and 1.5.

Theme Hospital, Roller Coaster Tycoon, transport tycoon, sim city(most of them).
    Jasard and krackpots_ghost like this.
  8. Jury

Jury Wenger ├ľut

Im waiting for Battlefield. I miss the camaraderie. BF III forever, son. :drool:

Give me a quality engineer and a medic, and we're rolling in that tank all game. Unstoppable :mad:
  9. redwhiteAustrian

Same here. :lol:
  10. Kroket

Kroket Well-Known Member Trusted

That was a great scene, I enjoyed knocking out his **** of a mother before killing him, even made her kill him herself once. I loved being ruthless in Origins, was always swimming in that glorious Morrigan approval.

Shame how the series turned into a disjointed mess after that game.
  11. redwhiteAustrian

Managed to "win" over Morrigan without being an absolute arse. Quite a challenge though. Having her together with Alistair in the party alone was better than anything Inquisition came up with.
    Kroket likes this.
  12. Stoneh

Stoneh Well-Known Member

Morrigan ;):lol::lol:;)
  13. krackpots_ghost

krackpots_ghost Well-Known Member

you will love Tropico, then.

much less heartbreak and ore fun. still damn hard.
  14. hydrofluoric acid

hydrofluoric acid Unsinkable !

Thanks for the tip mate! I will try it out when I have time!
  15. Godwin1

Godwin1 Very well-known

Anyone tried Uncharted 4? Never played any of the others but really enjoying it at the moment.
    RandyMarsh likes this.
  16. Dokaka

Dokaka AM's resident Hammer

Why wouldn't you play the others first? :lol: They're excellent games. 1 hasn't aged that well but 2 and 3 are still fantastic games with great graphics. It very much follows the same formula as 4.

There's a collection of all 3 games available for PS4 with better graphics and framerate.
  17. Godwin1

Godwin1 Very well-known

I have been told by a lot of people to play the collection but I just can't be bothered :lol: I defiantly should have considering how good 4 is and how much I like Last of us.
  18. Dokaka

Dokaka AM's resident Hammer

I would play 2 and 3 even after you've finished 4. 2 is generally seen as the highpoint of the series, and 3 is basically more of the same, for better or worse.
  19. Maxim

Maxim Well-Known Member

Battlefield 3 was a massive let down imo. I clocked up 300+ hours in Bad company 2 and Battlefield 2. When 3 finally rolled round it felt so empty and soulless in comparison. I've basically given up on the franchise since.
  20. David Smith

David Smith Well-Known Member

Age of empires 2, red alert 2 and Zeus: master of olympus defines my childhood.