• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Your Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

koivu

Hey, guess what...

Thierry's girl probably isn't really Thierry's girl.
Ditto Henry's girl.
Bobby Pires probably isn't really Bobby Pires.
Kanuuu probably isn't really Kanu.

Sorry to burst everyone's respective bubbles.

Support your club!

Sincerely yours,

Pascal Cygan a.k.a. koivu

Haakon

What throws me off is the fact that its written from an account that was made in 2003 and has 6 posts on it.

Its well written and to the point. I think its him. I can only imagine how irritating it must be for him to read all the really unconstructive critisism and slugging off of players and manager being posted on this site. And if it was said about the people I love and spend several hours a day with I would want to react to it in the end aswell, even tho he must have expected not to be believed.

I choose to believe its him, what harm can it do, right?

Good luck on Sunday Thierry!

A

Anonymous

cant someone(like boffs asajospeh or Mark aka el presidente)can check thierry's ip address.If it is a french one,then i would have more of a case to beleive its the actual thierry henry. If it is him,out of all the days to post, why did you post on your birthday?..you should be playing musical chairs and pass the parcel not browsing the net!

Imagine if henry scored agaisnt chelsea this sunday, and lifted up his arsenal tshirt(dont worry this is not an erotic thriller, sorry Henry's Girl) and he had a vest on underneith that said arsenal-mania on it. Talk about coverage..this site would simply crash if that happened!..

Spike

Established Member
VanReyes said:
cant someone(like boffs asajospeh or Mark aka el presidente)can check thierry's ip address.If it is a french one,then i would have more of a case to beleive its the actual thierry henry. If it is him,out of all the days to post, why did you post on your birthday?..you should be playing musical chairs and pass the parcel not browsing the net!

Imagine if henry scored agaisnt chelsea this sunday, and lifted up his arsenal tshirt(dont worry this is not an erotic thriller, sorry Henry's Girl) and he had a vest on underneith that said arsenal-mania on it. Talk about coverage..this site would simply crash if that happened!..

It's actually quite hard to determine where an IP address is located as most of the time, the location of your IP's ISP is returned. For example I tried mapping my IP address, the address of my ISP...USA showed up instead of England.

kenada

He's not allowed to lift his shirt up to porvay messages, note the 'T for Tia' gesture.

Hate that rule, makes it kinda boring :wink: Any way, bout time we had more supporting around here anyway, too many muppets.

Oh and Thierry, season ticket, accommodation and a plane trip over for 3 ppl from Aus would be great :) lol if not just score more i'd be happy with that too ;D

ccc

wongnow said:
That said, I personally think that it's highly probable he's the real deal :)
Seriously, you just have to look at his posts. Member since 2003 and only has some six posts. If you check all the posts you'd get the idea that this guy is for real and truly means to obtain our support for the team we love. Now that he's captain he feels greater responsibilities to get everyone backing the team 100% ... especially during this particular season which is proving to be one of our toughest yet.

that's my clue too. I searched all his posts at the first time and decided to believe it's himself. another point is it's really wierd if somebody other than henry himself, owning such a decent username, would have only 6 post in nearly 2 years. I guess he may have other username to discuss in other topics, but only speak in "thierry" in a role of Arsenal captain, as I stated in my last post.

Also, I learned that henry did like browsing internet in spare time

koivu

Funny how Thierry and Vieira both registered at the same time, one after the other.

Anyhow, believe what you wish...just get the message and support the club.

ccc

koivu said:
Funny how Thierry and Vieira both registered at the same time, one after the other.

Anyhow, believe what you wish...just get the message and support the club.

yeah, both registered at the very beginning of this forum. that's a fact that doesn't support my original opinion. i'm a little shaking :( no, i'm not believing what I wish, i'm trying figure out the truth thought I may not know the truth forever :shock:

leongsh

Whoever posted it, whether it be Thierry Henry himself (then, thank you for coming over) or not, the message is plain and simple. The season has started. It's time to get behind Arsène Wenger and the Arsenal team.

It's true that this season is going to be tougher for Arsenal than ever. Manchester United have started off the season with serious intent. Chelsea are wrapping up their signing of Michael Essien to add to their already formidable squad. Arsenal are now in a position where Patrick Vieira has left, the club is leaving Home after this season, and most every sports journalist covering the EPL has as good as declared Chelsea the likely champions for this season even before a single match had been played. Arsenal are now under pressure to show that they can still compete and be champions this season to crown their stay at Highbury. Can it be done? Why not? Every team in the EPL has the chance, some better than others but it's all about taking chances.

Now's the time to simmer down the brickbats and get behind the team. It's Chelsea next at Stamford Bridge. When are we going to start if not now?

Aussie

Established Member
Its not Thierry. This bloke pops up every now and the claiming to be Henry. Someone once sent him a PM and from the reply that came back it was clear that this bloke is not Thierry or Thierry is rather dumb.

Wouldnt be suprised if this bloke has another account that he posts under regulary.

Wenger14

Established Member
Aussie said:
Its not Thierry. This bloke pops up every now and the claiming to be Henry. Someone once sent him a PM and from the reply that came back it was clear that this bloke is not Thierry or Thierry is rather dumb.

Wouldnt be suprised if this bloke has another account that he posts under regulary.

What was the PM, and what was the reply?
It seems possible though, his posts have been very limited until now, he has posted 3 in a couple of days all asking for support. Before Henry was captain, the posts from him have being just posts hinting that it was him.
I saw a post from him asking to PM him, does anyone know what happened there?

air

I think if Thierry wanted to speak to the fans, he could just make a press release or something. He would reach out to a MUCH larger audience than on a thread in a forum.

whoztheman

its not thierry henry.....i know.......

he has made a point....its fine to indulge in criticism but why slag off the coach or some player...."reyes should be sold"....."wenger has no idea...mourinwhore is better"......"why werent we able to buy essien...wenger doesnt know a thing"....
indulge only in fair, constructive criticism.......it doesnt sound good when arsenal fans insult their own manager/player

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
VanReyes said:
cant someone(like boffs asajospeh or Mark aka el presidente)can check thierry's ip address.If it is a french one,then i would have more of a case to beleive its the actual thierry henry.

actually, i think that's backwards... if it is English, it would be more likely to be him since he lives in London, not France...

Gurgen

Established Member
But it was posted on the 17th, so he would have been in Montpellier for the France-Ivory Coast match. Not that anyone believes it's Thierry anyway :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season

Latest posts

Top Bottom