• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfer Rumours - Summer 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

amirkat

Established Member
Stones has got idiots for advisers. Should have just put his head down and he would eventually get the move. Chelsea are disgustingly desperate for him; they would have bid anything for him either this year or next.

VancouverCanuck

Don't see how Stones has done anything wrong so far.

Yes, he signed a contract last year. But it is not like he is writing a public letter stating how Everton having no ambition is forcing him to leave. It's every player's right to hand in a transfer request. Question is: how is he going to react now that the request has been turned down? If he is willing to work hard to bide his time, I don't see anything wrong with his.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Markovic the next Liverpool legend who they spent 25m euros to buy him is in his way to fenerbache for season long loan.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
The TV money seems to have boosted the smaller teams, who now can afford to turn down major bids for their player its seems.

Everton rejecting 38m for Stones
WBA rejecting 22m for Berahino
Wolves rejecting 10m Afobe

It should make for an even more competitive league.

Or they realize its not worth it despite the hugely inflated prices. Promotion to the PL is worth like 130m. Selling your best players, even for good money, inst worth losing out on that kind of income...especially when there isnt enough time in the window to bring (good) players in with the money.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

So is De Bruyne on or off right now?

To those who say he's a playmaker he's a bit more than the typical Arsenal playmaker. He's much more direct than ours, he's well capable of dribbling past a fullback and whipping one into the box. Also has a rocket shot on either foot from what I've seen of him.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
So is De Bruyne on or off right now?

To those who say he's a playmaker he's a bit more than the typical Arsenal playmaker. He's much more direct than ours, he's well capable of dribbling past a fullback and whipping one into the box. Also has a rocket shot on either foot from what I've seen of him.
I think City have offered so much moola that no one can refuse!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Sp**s have signed son from Leverkusen he is very talented let's see if he flop like Lamela or not

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Markovic and Balotelli both leaving on loan, the former 25 million the latter 16 million........ wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom