• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Manchester city vs Arsenal - 08/05/2016 17:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aevi

Hale End FC

Claude announces his retirement.
Supporting Arsenal has been a stressful affair for him I think.

Ch8lCOLXAAAWoMh.jpg

Ch8lCOMWwAAYup5.jpg

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Wenger in or Wenger out, can we all agree that guy singing Wenger Wonderland is a complete pleb?
Pleb is such a nice word to describe him, I've been wracking my brains for a while and couldn't come up with an inoffensive term. Well done!

Kotikalja

Claude's emotional investment in Arsenal may be a bit on the unhealthy side, but those idiots in the background, christ.

Why do they feel the need to intimidate soneone with a different opinion? Those people looked creepy and dangerous. I bet some of them hasn't even followed Arsenal for that long. If you've watched all of Wenger's failings you get fed up and feel the need for change and they should respect that. Wanting a new manager does not make you any less of a fan.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Sounds like the anti Wenger brigade thought they could protest but face intimidation from within their own fan base.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Claude should start smoking weed, it honestly helps when watching Arsenal.

Though I've been off it a few months myself, I think Claude could use some.

Joeymarsh22

Lucky to get a point today.... Once again terrible team selection.... Once again we neglect how important a proper dcm is to how we play we need a guy who just sits and patrols in front of the back four and that's we have looked vulnerable over the last few weeks to the counter and coq's tenacious steak and his ability to sniff out danger is next to none he for me needs to start it showed when he came on that we need him to solidify everything which know one else can is this whole squad eleney was awful today he really was didn't protect nothing..... It's baffled me how the coq has been left on the bench for the last month or he has proven how important that type of player is to our team and when all the players who are unable to do the dcm job come back from injury they go back into the team and take his position it truly is mind blowing poor poor management once again!

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

If you're very good, tomorrow night I'll tell you the story of emperor Claudius who was betrayed by those closest to him, by his own blood. They whispered in dark corners and went out late at night and conspired and conspired but the emperor Claudius knew they were up to something. He knew they were busy little bees. And one night he sat down with one of them and he looked at her and he said, "Tell me what you've been doing busy little bee or I shall strike down those dearest to you. You shall watch as I bathe in their blood." And the emperor was heartbroken. The little bee had wounded him more deeply than anyone else could ever have done. And what do you think happened then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright

Latest posts

Top Bottom