• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gonzalo Higuain

Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
This is not true, the players brought in so far were affordable. You can make a case for wages but that's the going rate for guys like Zlatan.

Yes, both Zlatan and Mkhitaryan have been great purchases. And I guess everything was fine with Zlatan, but I am bold enough to claim that u only got him because of this "Mourinho Raiola thing". Same goes for Mkhitaryan but in this case you paid insane money. We are talking about a 100 million package including 8 million bounty for a player with 1 year left on his contract.

Fair enough you got a player we wanted as well. Footballing wise I can only congratulate you because Mkhitaryan will be your best buy !

But like I said there is a reason why Zlatan, Mkhitaryan and Pogba choose ManU: they share the same greedy dickhead pizza boy agent. Best bud with Mourinho and Manchester best place to get the big bucks..

Jack the lad

I think we will pull this off along with Holding and that will be it for this window. Insane window for us if we would do it though.
Xhaka,Higuain,Nwakali,Ansano,Holding.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

But Malaga were willing to sell due to their financial problems right?

We have bullied quite a few clubs just we don't really want to remember as we don't like to think of Arsenal that way .

Edit : didnt we TRY and bully Liverpool ? :lol: and got glassed ? And people on here are like "we disrepected Pool shame ! shame !"

Last edited:

africe

We have bullied quite a few clubs just we don't really want to remember as we don't like to think of Arsenal that way .

Edit : didnt we TRY and bully Liverpool ? :lol: and got glassed ? And people on here are like "we disrepected Pool shame ! shame !"
What have you done??

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐

I will not take the bait... I will not take the bait...

meditate-01-giphy_0.gif

Sebben

i would say max 60 mill is fair for higuian to tbh i mean we all want him but we all know 80 mill is a ridiculous price tag and i don't think Wenger ever would of done it.

I Struggle to see him getting rid of Giroud still but the 34m means if its true and they accept we can get a decent CB

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Higuain is......overrated !
;)

Not worth a 20 mil more than Giroud considering his age :p

I would say about max 20 more. I rate Giroud at 40 nowadays and Higuain at 60.
However I would buy Higuain for 80 nonetheless if he was something like 25. Resell value etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom