• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL I Arsenal v West Brom I Boxing Day I 3pm GMT

Result

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Everton and City games were thrown away. We dropped off physically and mentally without reason. We can handle a press with the right players giving the right level of commitment.

Yeah you are probably right. But the plan to do that and players motivation needs to be clear by the manager before we go in those games.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Yeah you are probably right. But the plan to do that and players motivation needs to be clear by the manager before we go in those games.
I don't think it was planned. I think our players lack the fight and character of the manager in that they go into their shell when things get hard. If containment is planned,then Wenger puts too much trust in these players as they lack the tactical nous to control themselves nevermind the ball.

Last edited:

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Knew it was going to be a difficult game, we did great to win this one.. Giroud's goal was top class..

Ramsey had a great cameo, if he's fit enough he should start vs. Palace.

Iddi

Stats don't lie either....Very often we watch games with our biases or rose tinted glasses and the numbers may help to put things into perspective. ;)
If you depend on the STAT's people to tell you what to believe then good luck..

Before this Stat thing came to the forefront, we used to watch games and made our own conclusions according to what we saw. But now we can stink a game out, everyone will be complaining and seeing the same thing in the live match threads, but the moment the game ends people run to these Stats sites and all of a sudden change their minds / opinion based on what stats they have looked at. lol

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
I like what I've seen from Perez so far, think he'll be a big asset for us once he's fully settled in and starts to get more chances..

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle

Before this Stat thing came to the forefront, we used to watch games and made our own conclusions according to what we saw. But now we can stink a game out, everyone will be complaining and seeing the same thing in the live match threads, but the moment the game ends people run to these Stats sites and all of a sudden change their minds / opinion based on what stats they have looked at. lol
They use them to suit agendas. ****ing cretinous fans tbh. They should attempt to actually go and watch a game.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

oJo8D7.gif

The epitome of mid-table English manager roundabout dross.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
They use them to suit agendas. ****ing cretinous fans tbh. They should attempt to actually go and watch a game.
I swear Carlito did not say Stats are the be all and end all, they simply help with perspective.

Most of us will see a player's performance differently and it's only on rare occasions that many here truly agree on a subject (critiquing performances). In such cases, stats can be useful.

But then again, you simply hate hype.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh

Superb post. Can't like it enough times. Stats have their purpose but nothing without context.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

He is like a new signing

Arsène Wenger on a player coming back from injury
Top Bottom