• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
having given it some thought, I can now see us playing 343 in big games to give us that stability.

However in home games where teams are just going to sit back, we can be more attacking. I can see us playing 4231 alongside Sanchez, Özil, Laca. Mahrez's ability to dribble and beat his man will be a huge improvement.

This is the only logical way I can see the point of his signing.

Thursday-Sunday games. You can't run Alexis/Lacazette/Özil out there every game. They will need some rest. Theoretically, you could rotate those 3 with Mahrez in Premier League games alone and give each one of them 28 or 29 starts while coming off the bench in most of the other games. Then you have the cup competitions on top of that. Of course you could do the same thing with Walcott, but Mahrez would seem to be a better option.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Honestly find it hilarious how so many people on here can nurture such hatred against people on twitter and even going all nuts if a post happens to find its way here.
If one does not believe in a certain guy so be it, no trouble in just ignoring a post but one cannot expect rumors of "twitter itks" not to show up on this forum when it's basically become a part of this forum's very existence.

I'm very aware what rights and wrongs people like AFCAmden and theArsenalHorse, David m or whatsover have produced over the last years but if I would have to draw a conclusion I'd rather ban the mirror, sun and many other tabloids who did **** up way more than those guys.
Yet they are all over the place.

Ultimately, there is no such source that has only produced articles that proved to be well-founded.
I guess even Ornstein has some posts one could argue about but he's basically more like confirming what is already all over town.
Clearly a nice guy to have but we would have little to chat about, if we would only post stuff coming from this guy.

It's just a matter of opinion really, and in a forum like this one has to be clear on many people having a different view on matters.
Just fair, if everyone is allowed to post what he/she considers relevant ?

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
It's common knowledge that he gets fixture news and injury news often correctly. That's the only reason he even has any credibility above Waynegooney. It's his transfer stuff that's bullshit. No need for whiteknighting some random attention whore on twitter if you ask me.

You'd think Özil agreeing to and signing extension in January, Benzema buying a house in North London among other gold nugget would make people take notice.

Superb posting.

How insignificant information is that anyway. **** me. :lol:

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
I still remember how he constantly slagged off Wenger and Arsenal on social media and in his articles and then miraculously started kissing his butt when he needed to get his book out. Snivelling little weasel.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Not sure how people can slag off 'Dean'/Pablo, or whatever he goes by, yet give Credit to Cross, who makes a living out of his bullshit. Dean seems to be doing alright for himself away from Twitter, and gives his tuppence worth for free...

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
Cross. Wanyama. No 1 target.

Nuff said.

Now back to Mahrez. I've been on the sauce (HP), and reckon this is on. The media just haven't caught up yet.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
John Cross works for the Mirror, as a sport "journalist" he's got a responsibility to peddle bs and pushout clickbait for his readers. His livelihood depends on it. May not be an honorable job exactly, but at least you can't say he's doing it just for the attention or trolling purpose like some.

If we are calling him out on his two facedness, then what about our golden boy (and AKB) Dean insinuating that people at Arsenal thought Wenger had mental illness back in 13 or 14 it was when we had bought **** all.

Anyway sorry about ****ting the thread up with this nonsense, you won't get further derailing from me in this thread until the next link appear.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
#AFC have held talks with Leicester over a potential deal for Mahrez but are reluctant to pay anything over £35m [✍:mad:JPercyTelegraph]

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
John Percy said that when we are chasing Lacazette he say we interested in Mahrez but we don't want to pay more then 35M for him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Leicester will be forced to sell for less because Mahrez handed transfer request i can see them sell for 40M pounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom