• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
No need for redemption. He consistently gets things right. That's not to say he doesn't get things wrong as well. His success rate is too high for mudslinging but people can't seem to comprehend this

Exactly, seems to be a hit&miss but with some of his infos requiring real insight knowledge.
Guess, he just kinda likes showing off and getting attention by having someone within the club and often just adds some own flavor to stories when he didn't get info details.

Got some wrong calls with that as he got a little bit too risky at times :lol:

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
Not particularly. But looking at the above article and lately paying attention to what he writes he's not as bad as made out to be.

The problem with Cross is that he is not a true journalist. A true journalist does not portray guesses and speculation as truths to get readers. A true journalist does not write articles when he's only 49 percent sure that what he's writing is correct. But Cross is doing all of this. This does not mean, however, that Cross always is wrong, of course.

One Love

O5EprVj.jpg

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I don't see anything from BBC regarding Mahrez to Arsenal or Leicester local papers, Joe talking BS it seems.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i guess if we want Mahrez we could get this deal done by less than a week but i think we waiting to sell few players first before buying our squad is just too big and full of unwanted players.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
No need for redemption. He consistently gets things right. That's not to say he doesn't get things wrong as well. His success rate is too high for mudslinging but people can't seem to comprehend this

Exactly, he's been right too many times for it to be random. Regarding the m a d n e s s thing last season. We probably did try to sign Grizemann etc. but it never came off.

That doesn't necessarily mean he's' making **** up.

logic DC

Rotation. It's what big clubs do. Keeps players fresh.
thank you, im tired of these people asking stupid questions like where is he going to play we can not accommodate him as if we won't go back to the 4231 formation in other games also big clubs don't think "oh I can't buy this player cause I won't be able to accommodate him". City bought Jesus when they already had the best striker in the league they've also bought silva already having david silva and de bruyne who play the same position as him. Arsenal are not blessed with class wingers all our wingers are averaged bar Alexis so I doubt Mahrez would have any problems making our first XI.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
thank you, im tired of these people asking stupid questions like where is he going to play we can not accommodate him as if we won't go back to the 4231 formation in other games also big clubs don't think "oh I can't buy this player cause I won't be able to accommodate him". City bought Jesus when they already had the best striker in the league they've also bought silva already having david silva and de bruyne who play the same position as him. Arsenal are not blessed with class wingers all our wingers are averaged bar Alexis so I doubt Mahrez would have any problems making our first XI.

having given it some thought, I can now see us playing 343 in big games to give us that stability.

However in home games where teams are just going to sit back, we can be more attacking. I can see us playing 4231 alongside Sanchez, Özil, Laca. Mahrez's ability to dribble and beat his man will be a huge improvement.

This is the only logical way I can see the point of his signing.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal

It's common knowledge that he gets fixture news and injury news often correctly. That's the only reason he even has any credibility above Waynegooney. It's his transfer stuff that's bullshit. No need for whiteknighting some random attention whore on twitter if you ask me.

You'd think Özil agreeing to and signing extension in January, Benzema buying a house in North London among other gold nugget would make people take notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Women kill for love and men kill because they hate to lose

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom