• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pre-season Friendly in Beijing: Arsenal vs Chelsea|22/7/17| 1240 BST|ITV1 & Arsenal Player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

So that new fitness guy, what exactly has he done? The players look like they're running on fumes after 20 mins, yet they hardly even press.

That's exactly what he has done though , he's working them hard . He's pretty good at his job. AFL requires greater levels of phsyical fitness then football .

Last edited:

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Couldn't watch...

What happened?

Are we all angry and afraid now?

grunger

Just hope that the distraction of the tour is now finished we can get on with the serious business of transfers ship out the dross and reinforce the team where necessary.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Just hope that the distraction of the tour is now finished we can get on with the serious business of transfers ship out the dross and reinforce the team where necessary.

You'd have to think most of our targets were identified and negotiations commenced before we even went on tour.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I get that ex-addict-at-the-gym vibe.

Jury: He used to party hard, but now he's all about the clean living, all about the Dagenham hustle.

Am I way off base here?

EDIT: 'off base' - dude, I shouldn't have used that phrase. Are you okay?
Jeez, just realised that the mods mock the rest of us with our avi captions, but you get 'the voice of reason'.

Was it a expensive?

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Interesting that both us and Bayern got battered after the fixture last week. They lost 4-0 to Milan.

Linson

Well I have to say that was a completely uninspiring performance. Only so much can be read into a game where so many starting XI players were out but it was still disappointing.

I don't think we should be overly harsh on AMN or Elneny as they were playing positions that were unfamiliar to them.

Worryingly, our midfield was disjointed, neither connecting with the attack nor helping out the defence adequately.

Roll on some transfers!

Carlo Marx

Used to be the Voice of Reason, now raging
Jeez, just realised that the mods mock the rest of us with our avi captions, but you get 'the voice of reason'.

Was it a expensive?
You're telling me! I was expecting 'a.k.a. Snowflake McLeftcuck, king of the TL;DR snooze-athon'.

Only confirms my suspicions that commies are all around us, and especially in high places.

[NB @Gervais That's a JOKE, Gervais; a JOKE. Christ.]

Ashybashy86

That's exactly what he has done though , he's working them hard . He's pretty good at his job. AFL requires great levels of phsyical fitness then football .
Okay. Guess just me being impatient and worrying too much. Hopefully they adjust in time for the start of the season.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Of course it's predominantly for money. Stupid ****.
Tbf, it's well documented that Wenger thinks the tour was always a bad idea. He knows it was purely for money but that still doesn't make it a good idea in his eyes. All said, if we win our first 3 games nobody will care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Nobody has enough talent to live on talent alone. Even when you have talent, a life without work goes nowhere

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom