• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL Everton Vs Arsenal 22/10/2017 Sky Sports 1:30pm

Who will win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I've decided to do a thread for once.

This has unmitigated disaster written all over. Everton lost yet again tonight. Rooney was rested so he'll be up for it, Ashley Williams, who despite being absolutely shocking, tends to play well against us and he was pumped up tonight, attacking the Lyon goalkeeper and starting a fight that involved some Everton fans. Throw Koeman in who saved his job at Southampton by beating us 4-0 after losing to everyone else and has a track record of outwitting Arséne. Not to mention we lost their last season, the game is on early and it's away, we have absolutely no chance of winning this whatsoever.

I would start Wilshere over El Neny who, after me defending him, I'm starting to realise is actually terrible.

If we focus, pick some sort of midfield, start doing sensible things like not giving away penalties and not walking back instead of running, we might win but I doubt it.

Everton 5-1 Arsenal
:lol: This was a great opening post Richard.

The lads must have read it in the dressing room and got so angry it brought about the response needed.

Hope you do more.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Now that I have watched the first goal again I think it was a foul on Xhaka. Even Everton player who fouled Xhaka stopped for a second. I think Arsenal defence thought the same, and they were caught by surprise.

Surprise?? Play to the whistle!!!!! Defending 101

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
The win was mainly down to our new motivational coach, TD, and provides a glimpse of what a world under a different manager would be like :lol::lol:

All jokes aside it was the most focused I've seen them since the cup final.

Dear, I missed that ! Feels like a while since we played some real sexy football. I absolutely loved it. This trio Alexis-Lacaz-Özil has lot of firepower in it. If you add an in-form Ramsey like yesterday or a Wilshere getting back to his best, you've got so much offensive potential able to shake any teams in Europe imo.

At the moment there's certainly a too big gap between us and City to think about a title challenge, but if we can keep these guys fit and firing for the coming months, as well as working on the evidence issues, then who knows ? Let's see where we stand in January, but first maintain that kind of performance level, grab points and DO NOT LOSE at the Etihad.

StatLad

Dear, I missed that ! Feels like a while since we played some real sexy football. I absolutely loved it. This trio Alexis-Lacaz-Özil has lot of firepower in it. If you add an in-form Ramsey like yesterday or a Wilshere getting back to his best, you've got so much offensive potential able to shake any teams in Europe imo.

At the moment there's certainly a too big gap between us and City to think about a title challenge, but if we can keep these guys fit and firing for the coming months, as well as working on the evidence issues, then who knows ? Let's see where we stand in January, but first maintain that kind of performance level, grab points and DO NOT LOSE at the Etihad.
Sorry but I think you're getting a bit overexcited, we've only beaten a poor Everton side,

Sorry but I think you're getting a bit overexcited, we've only beaten a poor Everton side,

I see what you mean and it's difficult to have faith in this team since we had many downs over the past seasons, but the quality through this squad is there, it's about keeping the right mentality, working on our issues and having luck with players'fitness. A lot of different conditions but well I want to believe we may have a chance.

say yes

forum master baiter
Big fan of the Ornacle saying that Koeman would still be in charge for the midweek game about 2 hours before he was sacked.

Guy’s not a journalist, he’s a parrot.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Ronald Koeman has just been sacked according to the Ornacle at the BBC. Hasta la vista..
Most posters on here predicted we'd kick start his season. Who knew he'd get thrashed and sacked.

Doesn't look like he's got Wenger's number anymore @Trilly .

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

It wouldn't have mattered.

We would be in the exact same position in the table since the only variables that matter are squad cost and luck :)
No, a good manager can perform above his squad cost. Like Wenger's done fo the first 20 years of his tenure. :) It's called value added.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom