• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2017/18 Haribo Cup

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
This is great for this cup. Sponsored by a sneeze, put the draw on a time when people are working, they've now ****ed up the draw itself. Pull some balls out of a hat and get on with it.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
This is a shambles. It'll have new sponsors before we know the draw.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
BERDew3.jpg

Semi-final lineup looks good if the favourites all win

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Chelsea v Bournemouth
Arsenal v West Ham
Leicester v Man City
Bristol v Man United

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Nice draw I think, be good to see what some of the youngsters can do against West Ham.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
I'm not one for conspiracies but it does look like the draw almost ensures the 4 big teams make it to the semis.

Have to feel for the small teams, West Ham, Bournemouth, Bristol and Man City.

We don't give a flying **** unless we randomly stumble into the final :lol: This might as well be an u-23 cup.

Only reason we fielded a decent team against Tottenham is because we enjoy ****ing with them.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
I'm not one for conspiracies but it does look like the draw almost ensures the 4 big teams make it to the semis.

Have to feel for the small teams, West Ham, Bournemouth, Bristol and Man City.
If this wasn't a fix then my name ain't Fixity McGinty! Perfect ****ing draw. Just like I'll never believe that JFK was killed by Lee Harvey Oswald, I'm never going to believe that this was a fair, just, clean draw.

They've essentially, if it all plays out as expected guaranteed a bumper semi-final - Imagine Arsenal vs Chelsea & UTD. vs City - ****ing great TV ratings & then you get a top tier final also. The ****ing Caraboose Cup needs as much hype as possible and they need the big boys to give them that.

So obvious to me that this was rigged.

And I am one for conspiracy theories because a lot of them ain't theories, they're reality!

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
If this wasn't a fix then my name ain't Fixity McGinty! Perfect ****ing draw. Just like I'll never believe that JFK was killed by Lee Harvey Oswald, I'm never going to believe that this was a fair, just, clean draw.

They've essentially, if it all plays out as expected guaranteed a bumper semi-final - Imagine Arsenal vs Chelsea & UTD. vs City - ****ing great TV ratings & then you get a top tier final also. The ****ing Caraboose Cup needs as much hype as possible and they need the big boys to give them that.

So obvious to me that this was rigged.

And I am one for conspiracy theories because a lot of them ain't theories, they're reality!
Found a fellow 'nutbag'

we actually know a thing or two but don't tell people or they'll crucify you for being honest.

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom