• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

2017/18 Haribo Cup

Dammit

When they won it it was a cup now going out is a blessing in disguise anyway. Such an awful fanbase.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
The shift in power has happened... but in Manchester not north London. Luck and refereeing and strange coincidences. Never the same since Howard Webb retired.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
****s sake, as if City needed any help to win. Oh well, we've had Chelsea + City as opponents in another cup recently and that didn't turn out so bad!
Going to be playing Chelsea 3 times in 3 weeks in January. Wenger has a good record against Conte though. :drool:

Aevi

Hale End FC
Props to Bristol btw, they've faced 4 Prem teams to get here. I wish them all the best against City, it'd be quite a story if they made it to the final in the fashion that they have.

They're 3rd in the Championship too atm, seems like they are building a good side.

serenitynow

Ex-fransgooner

Player:Jesus
YOUR PROFILE PICTURE HAUNTS MY DREAMS!
tenor.gif

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final

Latest posts

Top Bottom