• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Burnley v Arsenal | Sun 26th Nov 14:00 GMT | Turf Moor | Not on UK TV

Will we win, lose or draw?

• Arsenal win with passion

• Draw

• Arsenal flop Burnley Win

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

That's a fantasy football assist for winning the penalty. Might have to get Ramsey in, say what you want about him as a CM but the guy's active in the box.
I have him in my fantasy team :lol:

Marmaduke

not much to criticise

we defended will (mustafi is god these days) good attitude- kept going. credit to the players

think the pen was a bit lucky- we deserved the win- but always a bit dodgy when you rely on that!!

was questioning Arséne in leaving giroud on the bench- burnely were trying to win it whilst all out changes were like for like...but worked out in the end

back home! 4th!

We had our other 50/50 pen not given so it evens out.

I reckon it would have been better to bring Giroud on as well

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Jack got his game time & looked good but he can't play 90 in the advance wide role up front.

I disagree.

I think he's more suited there than in a midfield pairing nowadays. I know you like Iwobi but I can't remember the last good game he's had for us. Poor again today.

pacstud

Great win. Always felt the team was going for 3 points and ultimately well-deserved. Other than the usual shaky midfield play, the team looked good.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I often berate refs but must say today was different. Think we got the rub of the green during this game. Nice to come away with 3 points at Burnley. Had this down as a draw but nothing beats a late penalty. Must be bitter for the Burnley fans though. They must be fuming right now. :lol:

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

We can win ugly. No ****ing leaders eh?

Mustafi becoming the man slowly.

That was our best performance of the season imo . We hung in when we came under a barrage of set pieces in the first half , came out unscathed and eventually got on top of them . Would have been happy with a point so that was big bonus at the end there .

Glad Jack was on the field for that victory .

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

It couldn't happen to a better team.

Stoke and Burnley fans are equals. Disgusting ****ers.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
latest

Nom nom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein

Latest posts

Top Bottom