• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Steven Nzonzi

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Not sure I believe this. Agent getting more money out of Everton.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I doubt he would go to Everton. He knows he has quality and that this is his last chance to play for a big club. Making the final step up to Arsenal would make sense, moving from Sevilla to Everton less so. Maybe he's already had word we're interested.

I could be wrong of course.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
He's very, very good with the ball by the way. He's said himself that all his career he's had to fight against the perception he's just a big lump.

He would improve us, I don't get the snobbery by some on here.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He's very, very good with the ball by the way. He's said himself that all his career he's had to fight against the perception he's just a big lump.

He would improve us, I don't get the snobbery by some on here.
With the state of our midfield he won't find it hard to start here since his days at stoke city he was very good.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
If we're looking for a quick and easy fix to our midfield troubles, N'Zonzi would definitely be one of the most obvious solutions.

As for Goretzka, I'd be very surprised if he didn't end up at Bayern.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
N'zonzi is good a player that I rated since Blackburn. Nzonzi is an improvement over the Xhaka of this season ( not near standard that Xhaka was last season though) and Ramsey. However Nzonzi is no where near to having the ability or talent Wilshere posses and it would seem this signing would spell the end for Jack.

Nzonzi is a good player but if this signing means Xhaka goes to bench and Wilshere is let go then I rather not have him.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Bring him in even if it does cost £35m, Coq & Elneny out (Sven will insist on that anyway) let Xhaka fight for his place.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
N'Zonzi :lol: He's not awful but he doesn't take you anywhere except sideways.

If Xhaka is part of the long-term plans, then you need a mobile defensively astute partner next to him. N'Zonzi is basically just a more boring version of Xhaka.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
N'Zonzi :lol: He's not awful but he doesn't take you anywhere except sideways.

If Xhaka is part of the long-term plans, then you need a mobile defensively astute partner next to him. N'Zonzi is basically just a more boring version of Xhaka.
Sounds like a taller Elneny who can somewhat dribble. As I said in an earlier post, "if only he could play balls over the top..."

BBF

He'll start in our midfield and do a job but we need genuine quality in there. N'Zonzi despite being a good player would probably land him on the bench at any of the top clubs in our league and that says something.

Perfect if he comes cheap so we have the flexibility to hopefully develop/sign a quality CM but if we're spending big money on him then it's just a waste. Wenger will start him for 4 years straight whilst we're chasing the Europa League spot.

Probably the best we can get in Jan but why are we signing players now? Should of sorted it out in the summer when we actually had a chance to chase for something.

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom