• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 17/18

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,184
  • Views 73,214

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Rochdaleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Varrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Shammmmmmmmmbbbbbbbbleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

Plutarch

I've never laughed so much at a game of football. Two Sp**s goals disallowed by VAR and then Rochdale equalise!

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Jesus, way to suck the fun out of it. Fingers crossed for a comical injury to a key Sp*rs player, preferably all of them.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
putting out such a weak team against Forest was the point of no return between me and Wenger

I think getting to a FA Cup final is far more important than most fans, and some managers, realise, simply because it is the last game of the season, and so gives everyone something to look forward to, and hope for, regardless of league results

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
You have to rate how Eriksen always shows up when Kane is injured. Great player to have. Sickening to watch.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Has Martial been watching Alexis or does he always play like this? What weird positioning

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Put both teams in similar colours and you would struggle to tell which is which.
Man U looking so poor. Brighton threatening.

Arsenal Quotes

The match will be shown on Match of the Day later this evening and if you don't want to know the result look away now as we show you Tony Adams lifting the cup for Arsenal.

Steve Rider

Latest posts

Top Bottom