• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alleged Player Crisis Meeting

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Men in general won't respect other men if they're seen crying and losing their emotions in that way, it's just the sad reality of it. If that's the way you are when things are going bad then how are you expected to get out of the mess we're in without show some mental strength and keeping control of your emotions. Players want to see strong leaders, they need emotionally strong leaders.

Maybe in an ideal world men would be able to cry in front of other men and they'd think nothing of it but in the real world they'll see it as quite week. You can't go to war for a man who's like that. How Kos gonna be able to tell another players to work harder on Sunday when he's thinking "why should I listen to this guy when he had a mental breakdown the other day?".

Like someone said you think Vieira would have cried during a bad spell? Or even someone like Arteta? It just doesn't work, look at Gallas and the mental breakdown he had guys like Van Persie completely lost all respect for him.

Men are a weird bunch, makes sense. But if you hold opinions like that then it’ll never be an ideal world
Glad I can cry whenever I feel like it!

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Men are a weird bunch, makes sense. But if you hold opinions like that then it’ll never be an ideal world
Glad I can cry whenever I feel like it!

It's not me, it's just society and the way men work and the way leaders need to be in order to get respect.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
1- The source is very credible.
2- Nothing in it that rings untrue or is not obvious on the pitch:-
a- Players unhappy - check
b- Players need help from the coaches - check
c- Players not playing for Wenger - check​

more like Wenger not coaching for the players

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Current Arsenal is the GOAT entertainment. Like the football version of the Cleveland Cavaliers. Finger pointing, scheming and now players ****ing crying :lol:

There's no way Wenger can stay on after this season, surely. We're reaching like Moyes at Man Utd/Mou's last year at Chelsea levels of losing the dressing room. Feels like it's come seemingly out of nowhere as well. Most of the players seemed content with the same old routine for the last 3-4 years. I wonder what changed?

there was no way he could stayed after last years 5th place but he did ):

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

On the one hand its good to know some are emotionally invested in the team, on the other its disturbing as **** that they feel so helpless and lost that they are crying in team meetings. Thats ****ed up, the coaching staff are the worst in top flight football, incredible.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Above all, it's just unprofessional. It's not what you look for when you're trying to appoint a leader of anything. It promotes chaos.
so you'd presumably favour a team and captain laughing their heads off after a miserable defeat

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
There is a difference between sobbing & passionate angry crying.

I very much doubt the player was sobbing. :lol:

Had to go and double checkthe article... Kos likely got emotional and maybe chocked up a bit and people are treating like those 90s sitcoms "gates have been opened" men don't cry episodes.

If anything it points to the fact that some players care for the club and the others can't really be bothered.

Add to the fact that Wenger allegedly told them after the match that his and their futures are on the line and it would be beautiful to see some of them getting called out of dropped before the inevitable end.

Wenger won't do it tho, loyal to a fault.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Christ, Tosker, there has to be something between crying like a baby and laughing your head off! Let me think... Mild discontent? Anger? Stunned silence followed by harsh words?
crying like a baby? where did you get that from?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I'd chop off my index finger to have footage of that :lol: Was he not history not long after?
It was actually his in first season, before a CL semi-final against Barca.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsène Wenger's idea is not only to play good football. It's to play good football to win. In my day, we knew that with our style we could hurt teams and win trophies too. But we did it our way, with the positional game, passing, movement.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom